13. Pity?

-✧•✧•✧•✧•✧-

-✧•✧•✧•✧•✧-

Jungkook looked up when he heard someone coming near him. He put the book which he was reading on his lap after seeing it's taehyung's assistant. 

He smiled at her and greeted her.

"Hello miss sim how are you." She mentally scoffed at him but soon gave a fake smile to him.

"Hello to you too mr- oops i forgot you don't have any surname or any memory about your own life." She deliberately said covering her mouth with her hand in fake shock.

Jungkook stood up from the couch after keeping the book on the table. How does she know about his amnesia? His heartbeat fastened its pace while his hands clenched on his sweater paws looking at her with wide doe eyes.

"H-how do you k-know about it?" He asked while stuttering. 

She smirked seeing the younger's misery. This is the same reaction she expected from the younger.

"Do I need to tell you who would have told me this? I guess not right. By the way, you are damn lucky, you got to live with mr kim not everyone gets this golden chance." She mocked while jungkook looked at her in confusion. 

He doesn't know what's going on? Why is she talking with him like that? Why the tone was so harsh? He was about to ask her what she meant when she started speaking again.

"Aish why am I telling you this? Of course he had to keep you with him. You are so pitiable that anybody would pity you and keep a pathetic person like you with them. Even i pity you too, poor you who lost his memories and now is living with someone perfect like Mr kim who got stuck with your pathetic self. Poor man forcefully has to take care of you and can't even kick you out as you don't have anywhere to go." She spat angrily not minding the damage it was causing the boy's heart.

Tears gathered in jungkook's precious doe eyes, blurring his vision. His heart was throbbing painfully in his chest after hearing her cruel words. Does it mean taehyung told her everything? Was he really a pathetic person who is just making taehyung's life miserable?

A drop of tear fall down his cheeks followed by others as he harshly bit his lower lip to control himself from letting out a sob from his mouth.

Seeing him like this sim yena rolled her eyes with gritted teeth she started yelling at the younger boy crushing him to the core.

"You know what jungkook you are a selfish person who is using him for your own good. I know he is taking care of you because he was kind enough to do so but you know you should leave him alone so that he can live his life without living with someone like you. He deserves the best person for himself like me. So i am telling you to leave him and go away from his life. Stop ruining his life."

Jungkook couldn't control himself as he ran away from there while trying to contain his tears but couldn't. They were betraying him and continue to pour out of his eyes. His vision was blurry, lips were quivering badly while his feet kept dragging him away to the rooftop of the building.