6. Unknown jealousy

I want it, this love~I want it, real love

I want it, real love....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung is a very hardworking and workaholic person. For him everything comes after his work. The day he took over his dad's company as a CEO he worked wholeheartedly and passionately.

Because of his hard-work today he is the top most successful business man in the country. He never even took a day off from his office. He even skips his meals just to continue working.

But the workaholic Kim taehyung for the first time in his life took two weeks off to stay with jungkook and take care of him. For the first time in his life he didn't feel bad for not going to the office.

He loves every single second that he spends with jungkook. The bunny boy unknowingly became his top most priority even before his work. 

He tries everything to make jungkook smile. Even if he has to act silly in front of him. But it will be worth it whenever he sees jungkook laughing.

His heart swells with happiness whenever he sees jungkook smiling joyfully. The way he feels weird butterflies in his tummy whenever the younger boy giggles merrily. His heartbeat quickens whenever he is close to jungkook.

He loves to stare at the alluring adorable face of jungkook's. He loves to play with his soft fluffy hair. He loves to squish his chubby rosy cheeks. He loves to boop his cute button nose. He loves to cuddle with him.

He loves when jungkook runs here and there around the house like an excited bunny. He loves every little thing jungkook does.

In conclusion he loves jungkook and is falling deeper and deeper for him but still doesn't realised it.

Well he was way far away from these unknown feelings. He never did feel anyone like the way he feels for jungkook.

Whenever jungkook looks at him with his innocent doe eyes it only make taehyung to hide the boy in his chest from the world and protect him from every thing.

For him jungkook is a cute little baby who seeks lots of love, care and attention from him. 

And who is taehyung to not give him any of them. Whenever he talks to jungkook he makes his voice as soft as possible as if he was talking to a baby. His hands always find their way to touch the boy. His eyes his whole face turns soft whenever he looks at jungkook.

Not only him but jungkook was also falling for him. He loves to stay in taehyung's strong arms. He loves to hear his favourite soothing deep voice which automatically calms his heart.

He loves when taehyung gets all protective over him whenever he sees him doing something which can hurt him. 

Unknowingly he started getting possessive over taehyung. If the older boy didn't listen to him he would surely scold him and taehyung would always listen to his every nagging with head hanging low and a sulky pout on his lips.