20. Back in his arms

Just stay with meFor the rest of your life

Just stay with me
For the rest of your life..

~•~•♡•♡•~•~

"Good morning." Eunwoo greeted the boyfriends who were inside the kitchen preparing breakfast for them.

"Good morning woonie. Come sit, the breakfast is almost ready." Bambam greeted back putting the omelette on the plate.

From time to time his eyes were glancing at jungkook's room. The said boy hadn't come out from there yet. He looked at his boyfriend who was applying butter on the toast.

"Yugy go wake up kookie he needs to get up now." He said while his boyfriend nodded, keeping the butter knife on the table and going towards jungkook's room.

He stood in front of the door and knocked on it twice calling the boy but didn't get any response from inside. He frowned and knocked again on the door.

"Kookie, are you up? Come out and have breakfast." He said whilst shouting a little but still there was not a single voice that could be heard from inside. It made him worried. 

"Kookie are you alright bub? Open the door please, you are worrying me." 

Both eunwoo and bambam got alerted by the panicked tone. They rushed towards yugyeom who was panicking, calling jungkook while banging on the door continuously.

"Baby, w-what happened to him? Why is he not c-coming out?" He asked, looking at bambam who patted his back gently.

"Calm down, don't panic hun, lemme get the spare keys to open the door." Bambam said soothingly while yugyeom nodded his head vigorously.

Bambam was about to go to get the keys when the door was opened by jungkook himself. Trio rushed to jungkook worriedly. But they gasped when they saw his face. 

The boy looked so pale. His doe eyes which shine bright like stars were bloodshot red and dull, his whole face was swollen and puffy. It seems that the boy must have been crying the whole night.

Bambam and yugyeom both hug the boy tightly in relief. Jungkook curved his lips from the sides to form a smile but failed miserably. Bambam cupped his face after breaking the hug.

"What's wrong bub? Why are your eyes so red? Did you cry?" He asked worriedly, darting his eyes on his red face.

While jungkook shook his head giving a small smile to him before replying.