41. Pain

Every hour, every minute, every second,You know night after nightI'll be f*cking you right

You know night after night
I'll be f*cking you right..
Seven days a week.......

×✿°✿°✿°✿°✿×

Taehyung stirred up, groaning in sleep, finding his arms empty and cold, the whiff of usual baby scent missing around him. Eyes still closed he searched for his bunny stretching his arms wide on the bed but to his disappointment the boy was nowhere in his reach.

With a deep frown plastered on his face he opened his eyes unwillingly while searching for a certain bunny. He hates it when he doesn't have jungkook with him in the morning. The only one he wants when he wakes up is his baby koo.

He removed the duvet covering his lower body and got up from the bed making his way to the bathroom grumpily. He is going to scold that little bunny wifey of his for hopping away from him.

He left his room after doing his morning routine and with his almond eyes roaming around finding his love. He directly made his way in the kitchen dragging his feet fastly and excitedly seeing his bunny there cooking.

Meanwhile Jungkook was fully engaged in his cooking, humming a soft melody under his breath. He was just in Taehyung's oversized t-shirt which reached till his mid thighs underneath was a boxer which was hidden by the t-shirt.

Taehyung's throat went dry gawking at his innocent baby looking incredibly sexy in his clothes. Guess he has a thing for seeing his baby in his clothes. The exposed thick thighs having his marks and fingerprints adorning the milky skin was making Taehyung hot and needy.

Jungkook yelped a little when two familiar veiny arms enclosed around his waist. He doesn't need to turn and find who it was because he knows it's his Taehyung only.

"Taetae you scared me." He huffed with pouty lips and tilted his head to the other side, feeling taehyung nuzzling his face in his neck.

"Why did you leave me alone in the bed mm?" The older one grumbled rubbing his nose in his nape.

"I had to cook for us taetae, mom and dad are not home." He reasoned and smiled fondly when Taehyung took his hand and kissed his palm.

When the older found out Jungkook learnt cooking he literally panicked and started checking him out for any injury and his worry turned into anger noticing the faint cuts and burnt marks on his fingers.

He scolded his bunny continuously for an hour until the boy whined, strangling him down on the bed latching on his body like a baby koala and muttering a bunch of sorrys while promising to never get hurt again.

"We could have ordered it darling, you don't have to leave me for anything." Taehyung husked, lips placing butterflies kisses on his baby's neck that soon turned into soft sucking.