3.

Han Jin's P.O.V

The canceled wedding day...

My eyes are swollen. I've been crying so much. Ja Yoo's eyes is swollen too. I still can't believe this happened. It is really a lot to take in. "Mommy!" - Hanna called as she come in running into the room.

I open my arms and got on both my knees. She hugs me tightly with a wide smile. My princess... I have no idea if Ja Yoo will ever let me be with Hanna anymore. I've seen this baby grow up since she was born. I raised her, with Ja Yoo.

I break the hug, kissing her cheeks. "Had fun with halmeoni and halabeoji?" - I asked. She nods happily. My cute little baby.

"Where's eomma?"

"Oh, eomma is bathing. Let's have breakfast after this." - I said, smiling. She nods. She runs to the couch and jump on it. She sits down and I turn on the tv for her. My phone vibrates. I take it out of my pocket. A text from Bang Chan.

'From: love <3
morning babe. are you feeling okay? im heading for breakfast in awhile, wanna come?'

I smile.

'To: love <3
i think im okay. i would love too. but i'll be with Ja Yoo, if you don't mind.'

Send. "Oh hi baby." - I heard Ja Yoo called Hanna.

"Eomma!" - Hanna called. She excitedly got down from the couch and runs to her mother. She gives a tight hug, kissing her mothers' cheeks. Ja Yoo laughs, and kisses her daughter's cheeks. Ja Yoo carries her and walk towards me.

"Breakfast?" - she asked, smiling. I nod. She hold my hand and we left the the hotel's restaurant for breakfast. As soon as we walk in, I see Bang Chan, Jungkook and Hanni sitting at the same table having breakfast.

"Oh, they're here." - Ja Yoo said. We walk towards them and greeted them. Hanna and Hanni sits together while the both of us went to take our food.

After I've taken my food, I return to the table. I sit next to Bang Chan. He hold my hands, smiling to me. I smile back and dig in my food. Soon, Ja Yoo returns with 2 plates of food. One for herself and another for Hanna.

She sits next across me, next to Jungkook. They smiled to each other and Ja Yoo starts eating. It was quiet. And i must say, pretty awkward. There's nothing to talk about. So I decide to break the silence.

"What are we doing for today?" - I asked. All of them look at me, not knowing what to answer.

"I just want to rest." - Ja Yoo said. I just remembered that we are here for another 5 days. We thought that it would be our honeymoon. And we planned to explore LA. No specific place that we wanna go but we just want to explore.

"Ja Yoo, is it okay, if I wanna go out with Han Jin today?" - Bang Chan asked. I look at him. I can't believe that he just asked that. I look to Ja Yoo who have a smile on.

"Of course, Chan. She's your girlfriend anyways. Why do you ask me?"

"She is still your fiancée, babe- i mean Ja Yoo." - Chan said. She smiles.

"Go ahead. Just want you both to have fun. I'll be with Jungkook." - Ja Yoo said and smile again. I nod. After we're done with breakfast, we split ways. I follow Chan to his room while Ja Yoo is with Jungkook and the kids, still eating.

As soon as we got into Chan's room, he hugged me tightly, caressing my back. I rest my head on his chest, hugging him back. I miss him. So much. Chan kiss my head and break the hug. "Come on. I need explanations." - he said as he grab my hand and pull me to his bed. We sit down together.

"What actually happened?" - Chan asked. I told him, every single thing that happened. It is still fresh in my head, as if it happened hours ago.

"I am happy you get to tell her about us." - he said, smiling.

"But I feel bad. I was gone, just like that. And i feel bad that I hide us from her. The last sex we had, I've already set it in my mind. That will be the last and final. I hope she doesn't think the last was just for my needs." - he added.

"You should talk to her, babe." - I said.

"You let me to?" - he asked. I nod.

"So what are you guys now?"

"Still engaged. I can't leave her yet. I don't have the heart to because I love her so much. But, I know one day, i will." - I said, sighing.

"She cheated too, babe. With Jungkook, and that's unexpected for me." - he said. I nod, agreeing.

"Will you ever let me kiss her like how I used to?"

"Do you wanna die?" - I asked, frowning. He laughs, shaking his head.

"I'm just asking." - he said.

"Anyways, I'm here for 5 more days. You're leaving tomorrow, right?" - I asked. He nods. I pout, sitting closer to him. I hug him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Can't you stay and spend time together with me?" - I asked. He laughs.

"Of course I will. More time to be with you." - he said, kissing my cheeks. I sit up, smiling.

"Yay! Okay, what do you wanna do first?" - I asked, smiling.

"Fuck?"

I hit his chest, frowning. "God damn it. Urgh.." - i groaned.

"I thought you're always sexual with Ja Yoo." - Chan asked.

"I am but can we like go on a date or something? I've been in this hotel for days and I'm getting so damn bored of seeing these walls." - i complained. Chan laughs.

"Alright, let's head to the beach behind. Then we can walk around." - he said. I excitedly nod and got up the bed.

"With 1 condition!" - he interrupted my happiness.

"You're sleeping here till we go home." - he said. I whined.

"Babe, i want to eat some pussy too." - I said, crossing my arms. I still love Ja Yoo, means I still wanna make love with her.

"And i do too. Especially yours." - he said, winking.

"Why can you eat hers and I can't kiss her?" - Chan asked.

"Fine. Once we've broken up, you gotta stop kissing her."

"And you gotta stop eating her." - he said. I froze. I can't? But... I love girls. And now, men. Just this dude, i mean.

"But, she's delicious." - i whined.

"I know. That's why I'm always horny when it's her. Okay, moving on. Shall we go on our date or we can fuck-"

"Ah! Shut up, let's just go." - I said, leaving his room.

---------------------------------------------------
Thoughts? What do you guys think so far? I hope it's good 🥺 BTS comeback is literally tomorrow!!! I am fucking excited but also not ready! Did y'all buy the album?! I know I did and I can't wait to get my hands to it! EHEEE!!!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

9/6/22, 9th June 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕