27.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Does it ring a bell?" - Ja Yoo asked. I frown.

"Where did you get that name from?" - I asked.

"From a dream I had earlier." - Ja Yoo said, looking at me. She begin to tell about her dream.

"She came to your dream?" - I asked. Ja Yoo nods. I can't help but feel a little jealous. Throughout the 3 years of Si Eun's death, I didn't even dream of her. Not even once.

"So, does the name ring a bell?" - Ja Yoo asked. I sighed, and nod. Ja Yoo look at me, waiting for an answer from me.

"I'm jealous." - I said. Ja Yoo looks confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I've never dreamt of her, for the last 3 years. Not even once." - I said, pouting while looking down. Ja Yoo sits closer to me, giving me a hug while caressing my back softly. She kisses my cheeks.

"I'm sorry..."

I pull away from the hug, giving her a small smile. "Mi Young, my first ex." - I explained. Ja Yoo immediately frowned.

"What has she got to do with Si Eun?" - she asked, still frowning.

"She's someone that I suspect to have crashed our car."

"What?!" - Ja Yoo screamed, widening her eyes.

"Why? What the hell is wrong with her???" - Ja Yoo asked, curiously but in a angry way. I sighed.

"Most exes are crazy, right? Just like Mi Young, she's a crazy ex that is trying to get me back." - I explained.

"So, you're telling me, you suspect Mi Young? Means Si Eun's case is not closed???" - Ja Yoo asked, frowning. I nod.

"It is closed by the police but I know something doesn't fit." - I said, crossing my arms. Ja Yoo hums, as she rests her chin on her palm while looking at nothing.

"Got it! Gather all the information, I know someone that can help." - Ja Yoo said, looking at me with a serious face on.

"Who??"

"The highness, Ma'am Ji Sae." - she said, smirking.

"Ma'am Ji Sae?? You can do that??"

Ja Yoo nods. "She's my business partner. I can call her right this second." - she said, smiling.

"Nice, I'll get everything."

Chan's P.O.V

I kiss Han Jin's cheeks as I hug her from behind. "Morning.."

"Morning daddy." - Han Jin greeted me, chuckling. I giggle, hugging her tighter.

"What's for breakfast?" - I asked, watching her stirring.

"I'm craving for seaweed soup, so this is it. I made you some pancakes too, if you don't want the soup." - Han Jin replies. She turns off the stove and I let her go. She walks to the sink to wash her hands.

"Have you showered?" - she asked. I nod, smiling. She smiles and walks up to me.

I give her a kiss on her lips and get lower. I caress her bump, and plant a soft kiss on it. "Hi baby." - I said, smiling. Han Jin giggles.

I place my right hand on her bump, softly massaging with my fingers. "We're going to see your gender today. Daddy is excited! Mommy is too!"

I don't mind if we're getting a boy or a girl. As long as he or she is healthy. I stand up, giving Han Jin a smile. "Shall we go on a date after we're done with the check up? To celebrate?" - I asked, holding her hands.