31.

Han Jin's P.O.V

Since Ja Yoo's parents is here, I told Kay to do the gender reveal party on this weekend! I'm so excited and just can't wait to know! Kay is working on the location and the decorations while I decide to work on the invitation card.

I have nothing to do at home, so designing the card is a good idea. I sit comfortably on Chan's office chair and turn on his computer. I head on with designing the card. "Hey mama." - I heard Chan called. I turn my head to face him, and smile.

"What are you up to?" - he asked, while buttoning his cuffs. Daddy looks hawt. I bit my lower lips, watching him walk up to me while doing his cuffs.

"Babe?" - he called. I snapped back to reality and hums.

"What was it?" - I asked.

"I asked what are you up to." - he asked, leaning towards me, while looking at the screen. I turn my head back to the screen.

"A card?" - Chan asked. I nod.

"How does it look?"

"Looking cute, honestly. Maybe you can add some baby toys." - he suggested.

"Hm... that's right." - I said, biting softly on the tip of my index finger.

"Have Kay start with the location, decoration etc?" - Chan asked, turning his head a little to look at me. I nod, looking at him.

"You seem really quiet today. Did I do anything wrong?" - he asked, standing up straight.

"N-no. Just... hm.. not sure." - I stuttered a little. Chan raise his eyebrows. He slowly bend low, making our faces just inches away. My eyes look into his and I know I'm blushing real hard, and my heart is beating hella fast.

We've been dating for months, yet I still feel the tingles whenever he's up close to me. "You look like a tomato, mama." - Chan whispered and giggled softly.

I giggle along, covering my cheeks with my hands. "Can I get a kiss?" - he asked, putting my hands down. I nod, and plant a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks mama. Uhm, wanna grab breakfast?" - he asked, standing up straight.

"Aren't you late for work?" - I asked, pointing to the wall clock with my index finger.

Chan shrugs. "I feel like taking a day off." - he said, unbuttoning his cuffs. He went on with pulling out the tie and unbutton his shirt.

"Ah!" - I said, standing up.

"What...??"

I walk up to him, and button his shirt. "Don't change. You look hawt." - I said, smiling. Chan smirks.

"Is that why you're stuttering?" - He asked. I nod shyly.

"Good thing I am taking a day off. We can just get on the bed, and cuddle." - he said, bringing both his arms around my waist and pull me close to him.

I smile, and bit my lower lips, liking that idea. I gotta ask Ja Yoo if it's normal to be extra horny while pregnant... because this man... he is looking extra hot and it's almost everyday, I want him so damn bad.

"You're extra horny. Hm hm." - he said, while he bring his index finger to the tip of my nose and lightly press it.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I yawned while reading a document from my file. Ah, I'm so freaking sleepy. I might slept for an hour or two. Damn, I really need to take a nap. I close the file, and got up while turning off my computer.

I loosen my tie as I make my way to my sofa. Before lying down, I took a quick glance to the wall clock, mumbling the time, "11 am..."

I lie down, get comfortable on the sofa and close my eyes. I heard my phone ringing, but I ignored it. I'm too tired. Ah Kim Ja Yoo... I love that she loves making love with me but sometimes I can't keep up with her energy. She's so active and it's very hot but at the end of the day, I'm drained.