39.

Bang Chan's P.O.V

•••

The sound of a new born baby crying gives me goosebumps all over my body. "You did it, mama! You did it!" - I cheered softly to Han Jin who is looking at me restlessly. She lets out a small smile. I give her a kiss on her forehead, and keep on repeating on how much I love her.

The doctor bring our son to us after cleaning. She place him down with Han Jin. I can't help but start crying once I see him with my own eyes.

"Bang Chan!" - I heard Ja Yoo called loudly. I snapped back to reality and stand up once seeing her walking towards me with Jungkook and Han Jin's parents.

"Where is she? Is she fine? I need answers!" - Ja Yoo said, in a most panic way. I give her a smile.

"Your babe is fine, Ja Yoo. She gave birth, 4 hours ago and she's currently resting." - I explained. The 4 of them let out a relieved sigh.

"Can we see her?" - Han Jin's eomma asked, looking so excited to see her grandson.

"Of course. Come, Han Jin is awake. She's just very tired." - I said, smiling. I lead the way to Han Jin's room. I open the door and let them walk in.

Everyone immediately head to the baby crib. I close the door, and make my way to Han Jin's bed. She's awake, as I said. "Hello, little one." - Han Jin's appa said, watching his grandson.

Han Jin look at me, giving me a smile. I went closer to her, sitting next to her on her bed. She rests her head on my shoulder and I give her a kiss on her head. "He looks like you, Chan." - Ja Yoo said, looking at us. I chuckle.

"Charming, like you." - Jungkook complimented. All of us giggle. Ja Yoo walks to Han Jin and give her a hug.

"You did well, babe. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you while you're giving birth." - Ja Yoo said, caressing Han Jin's arm.

"No worries. I know you're praying hard for me." - Han Jin replies. Ja Yoo smiles, planting a kiss on Han Jin's forehead.

"So proud of you." - Ja Yoo said, smiling.

"What is his name?" - Han Jin's appa asked.

"Ye Jun, Bang Ye Jun." - I answered.

"Ye Jun? Ye Junnie~" Ja Yoo called, looking at our prince.

"Ye, means art and Jun, means talented, handsome." - Han Jin explained. I saw how Han Jin's parents eyes turned into hearts hearing the meaning of our prince's name.

"The art, talented and handsome. Suits him so well." - Jungkook said, smiling. All of them agreed.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

•••

"Ye Junnie~ where's the handsome little prince?" - I asked Ye Jun with my baby voice, holding him and feeding him the milk that Han Jin have prepared. Little Ye Junnie is now almost 5 months!

Which also means, I am engaged to Mr Jeon Jungkook for 5 months too. It's the weekends and both our princesses wants to meet Ye Jun. We have been coming over to Han Jin and Chan's house almost every weekend. Our princesses loves Ye Jun so much, it's so adorable to see them playing together.

At some point, I get really tired and wanna leave both of them with Han Jin and Chan but I know they have a son now, which is way more important. So, sometimes, we sleepover. Seeing Ye Jun growing up does amaze me, because he was so freaking small.

And now he's growing handsomely, hahaha~ Han Jin have been a great mom, and it makes me adore her. She loves Ye Jun so freaking much. She often says that she finally understands what it feels to have your own child to me. It seems simple but when you have to face them everyday, it is a lot.

But everyday is worth it, to see their smile, hear their giggles. Han Jin is pretty much 'trained' with babies, since she have been with Hanna since she was born. I'm so proud of her.

Meanwhile Bang Chan, as expected, he is such a good dad. He loves his prince, so much and you can see it in his eyes. I am equally proud of the both of them.

After Ye Jun is done with his milk, I put his bottle on the table and turn him around. I make him face down, his chest resting on my left arm, while my right hand caress his back slowly to let him burp. "Hah, thank you for helping me with feeding him." - Han Jin said, letting out a sigh while sitting down next to me.

"My pleasure, mama." - I said, smiling.

"Anyways, I've been dying to ask you something after I gave birth to Ye Jun." - Han Jin said. I hum, letting her continue.

"When can I return as your secretary?" - she asked.

"Are you sure that you're ready to go back to work?" - I asked, looking at her. She nods, smiling.

"Come on.. I miss the office, I miss being at work." - Han Jin said, pouting a little.

"Did Bang Chan force you to go to work?" - I asked, raising my brows. Han Jin shakes her head.

"Nooo! It's just, me. It's almost to a year since I stepped into your office as a secretary." - Han Jin said, pouting again.

"I still have Hwasa. Her contract ends in 2 or 3 months. Maybe after that, you can come back?"

"She's not going to continue working for you? As in, you can give her a different position though." - Han Jin said.

"Someone's in love and ready to go to Seungcheol's company." - I said. Han Jin laughs, understanding what I meant.

"So, I can go back to work after Hwasa leaves?" - Han Jin asked.

"What about Ye Jun?" - I asked.

"Probably put him at my parents." - she said.

"Pleaseeee..!!" - Han Jin pleaded. I chuckle.

"Sure~" - I answered. Han Jin squealed happily.

Jungkook's P.O.V

That night...

"How about, we get married, in 2-3 more months? Like your parents said, a year is too long." - I asked Ja Yoo.

"The date, I don't mind. But if we want it to be in 2-3 months, we have to start working on it now." - Ja Yoo said. The both of us sighed. We're stressed about our wedding because we have no idea when to do it.

We plan not to be engaged for a year, yet it's our 5th month of engagement. "You know what, let's pick a date tomorrow. After picking the date, we'll give a call to our parents. After that, we head straight with the other stuff." - Ja Yoo suggested.

"Yeah sure. Ah, I'm having a headache, just thinking of this." - I said, sighing. I got up and walk to our bed and flopped down. Not even a minute later, I felt Ja Yoo's weight on my back.

"But don't you have an experience for this? What was it like for you?" - Ja Yoo asked.

"Same thing, babe. It gave me a headache." - I said. Ja Yoo got up and flopped to the other side. I crawled to her, resting half my body on her.

"Don't you also have an experience?" - I asked, looking up to her.

"Hm, for us, it was easy." - she said.

"Interesting." - I said, humming.

"Ah, let's sleep. I don't want to think of this." - Ja Yoo said. I hum, hugging her tight and close my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------
Quite a simple chapter but let me just say, next chapter is the FINAL!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe this is happening! I am currently typing the sequel! Just excited to finish this! How are you guys feeling? I'm just excited to write a new plot, a new character, a new plot twist!

Thank you so much for the 10K+ reads! Don't forget to vote alright! Love you guys!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

10/3/23, 10th March 2023

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕