19.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same night...

Jungkook sits next to me and starts eating silently. We didn't talk at all. After we're done with dinner, the princesses wanted to stay with Han Jin and Chan, which leaves Jungkook and I, alone at home.

We kissed and hugged our princesses goodbye and left Chan's house. Awkwardly, we went back home. I went to my bathroom to take a quick bathe.

After I'm done, I got dressed. I walk in my room and realise that it's empty. I mean, before getting in the bathroom, Jungkook was here. I went to my room's balcony but he's not there, so walk out of my room and went to the kitchen, no one. Where is he?

He's also not in the living room. I walk ahead to the second living room, still nothing. When I realised someone in the balcony. I sighed and make my way to the balcony. I slide the door open, making Jungkook turn his head to look at me. He's drinking. The moment our eyes met, he looks away, taking a swig of vodka. He rests both his elbows on his lap, taking another sip.

I sit next to him, hugging his arm lightly. "Hey." - i said softly.

"What's wrong?" - I asked, even though I know what's wrong. He keeps quiet. This is my first time seeing him this jealous. And I don't know what to do. I did explain who the guy was. What else?

"I'm sorry alright. He was there for a meeting too. I wanted to get a taxi, I really do but he appeared and offered me a ride home." - I explained again, while caressing his arm.

"Didn't know he's a taxi driver that drives the BMW." - he mumbled.

"I am trying to comfort you, can't you see that? I'm really sorry, baby." - I said. He is still looking away, ignoring me fully. I sigh again and let go of his arm.

"I don't know how to comfort you anymore. I explained, said sorry and still nothing." - I said, sighing, again. I got up, and walk in back in the house.

"Don't drink too much. You're going to be late for work if you stay up late." - I reminded. I slide the door close and walk to my room. I got on my bed and just stared at nothing. This is the first fight we've ever had. I don't know what to do.

My ex fiancée is sulking and my boyfriend is also sulking. This is the shittiest thing ever. Or was it not sincere enough? How sincere do I need to explain myself? I felt a tear running down my face. Why the hell am I crying? Urgh. I wipe my tears, lying down. I made myself comfortable, covering my body with the comforter. I continued crying silently.

The next day...

When I woke up, Jungkook is already awake. I don't bother making breakfast for myself nor him. I just showered, got ready and left without waiting for Jungkook. I immediately went to the lobby and press the ground floor as soon as I got in the lift.

Once I've arrive, I walk out of the building, while calling for a taxi. After almost 15 minutes of calling, I finally got an answer. Only to get a reply saying that they'll arrive in 30 minutes. I'm going to be so late but that's the only choice. I should just sit down at the waiting area inside.

I turn around wanting to walk back in the building when I got shocked by a horn from a car. I frown, and turn to look at who it is. The window roll down and it's Jungkook. "Get in." - he said while looking at me.

"No thank you." - I said, hugging my files. He got out of his car and open the door for me. Urgh. I stomp my way, getting in his car. He closes the door and went to the driver's seat. Once he puts on the seatbelt, he starts driving. I called back the taxi company to cancel my trip.

The whole ride was quiet. Awkwardly quiet. I just stared out the window while playing with my nails. In the inside, I'm crying. I'm hurt. Like, what else do I need to do? I tried my best to comfort him but he seems to ignore everything.