9.

Jungkook's P.O.V

•••

"Your eyes is so swollen.. stop crying already." - I said, sighing. Ja Yoo look at me, wiping her tears.

"You'll never understand this feeling babe." - she said, looking away.

"What are you feeling now?"

"Sad, jealous, feel like dying." - Ja Yoo said, crying again. I sighed.

"I am sad that it's time for us to break up. It's time to let her be with Chan." - she explained.

"Jealous because, he could have made me pregnant but no. He made her pregnant."

"Feel like dying because I have to let go of my first love and my fiancée." 

I move closer to her, resting my chin on her shoulders while caressing her other arm. "I know, I'll never understand but I feel like they want you to be happy too. Just like how you want them to be happy." - I said.

"You still get to meet Han Jin, at work. You guys can go out for lunch. Han Jin will definitely call you and ask you about pregnancy stuff. Chan will need you too sometimes, to look out for Han Jin." - I said. She sighed.

Ja Yoo turn to face me and sigh again. "I'm sorry that I've been crying for days, and ignored you. I am really trying to adapt this. But it seems so difficult." - she said. I smile.

"I understand but please, you have to look out for yourself too. Look at those swollen eyes, no no no, babe." - I said, pointing to her swollen eyes. She pouts, wiping her tears again.

"I've not seen your smile for so long. So, let's go out." - I suggested.

"Can we just cuddle? We'll go out tomorrow instead." - she said. I sighed.

"I have not eaten, babe. I'm so hungry."

"Let's cook together then." - she said. I nod and smile. She just look at me with a straight face.

"Ehei... smile." - i said. She shook her head. I bring my fingers to her lips and make her lips go upwards to make it seem like she's smiling. She push my hands away, frowning.

I frown back. "I want a smile." - I said. Ja Yoo groaned and force a smile. I laugh, pinching her cheeks. My cutie.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

•••

I've been spending time at Jungkook's house. Chan and Han Jin have been trying to contact me but, I literally just ignored them. I didn't go to work, to avoid seeing Han Jin. I just have Jungkook to tell them that I'm fine. Honestly, I'm still not.

I am not ready to leave my lady but it feels like I already did, because of my sudden silence. No matter how much I avoid this, I still have to face this, right? I sighed. Fine. I got up, and leave Jungkook's house.

I went to the highest floor, my house. I open the doors and a cold breeze and dark room welcome me. I walk in, turning on the lights. I went straight to my room, getting ready to go to work, even though it's 12 noon.

I put on black casual pants, a black long crop top bell sleeve blouse, and black killer heels. I put in effort, doing my makeup and also curled my hair. It's been awhile since I dressed up and be myself. It's been a week actually. My mind is actually not at peace.

Han Jin's pregnancy is still in my head. The fact that it's time to leave her, and also lose my first love. I am happy for them, truly. But I feel so jealous too. Jungkook is always there for me throughout the whole week. He's been giving me so much love and thrust... Hm, okay.