30.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

•••

After we're done with grocery shopping, Jungkook and I went to get our princesses. The car ride was pretty much quiet but I tried my best to talk to Jungkook. Once I told Hanna that her grandparents are here, she gets so excited to meet them. Naw, she misses them.

Throughout the cooking process at unnie's house, I try my best to avoid Seungcheol. I just don't want to fight with Jungkook, it's very tiring. We had a great and delicious dinner, with Han Jin's and eomma's assistance, the food was so darn good!

I loved unnie's reaction when she saw Han Jin's belly. She was so shocked and she got so excited too. We finally get to meet unnie's daughter too! Her name is Jiyeon. She's so freaking cute! Those chubby cheeks, chubby hands and legs! Urgh, so cute! Reminds me of Hanna when she was a baby!

Everyone gathered in the living room, with the tv on and so many conversations were going on at the same timing. It was chaotic but in a good way. I decide to join Hanna and Hanni who is admiring unnie's daughter, Jiyeon.

I smile widely while watching the little one sleeping on her small rocking bed. "She's so small, eomma." - Hanna whispered. I nod, smiling.

Jungkook join us, admiring this little angel. Hanna and Hanni sits next to each other while Jungkook sits behind me. "She's perfect." - I whispered to Jungkook.

"Can't wait to have our version." - Jungkook whispered back. I widened my eyes and look at him. He giggles quietly, hugging me from behind.

"Ours will be so freaking cute." - he whispered to my ears. I can't help but felt butterflies in my stomach hearing those from him. Jungkook gives me a kiss on my cheeks and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Appa.." - Hanni called Jungkook. The both of us look up to face Hanni.

"I want a baby sister or baby brother too." - Hanni said and pouted. The both of us immediately look at each other. I am not even sure if I'm ready to have another baby. Jungkook chuckles while I just let out a small laugh.

"It's a sign." - eomma suddenly said. I look at her and give her a glare. She winked, giggling with appa. Even Chan and Han Jin is giggling.

"Alright, appa will get you a baby sister or baby brother." - Jungkook answered. I hit his thighs while my parents laughed louder meanwhile Hanna and Hanni excitedly cheered.

I ignored the chaos, shifting my focus back on Jiyeon. Even when we're so noisy, this little one is sleeping so peacefully. "Mr Kim, I am going to make a move now." - Seungcheol said. I didn't mention him a lot because I don't want to focus on him.

But he is always there, talking to my parents, and everyone, except for me and Jungkook. "Already? It's still early, Seungcheol." - appa said.

"I'm already disturbing your family time, Mr Kim. Thank you for the delicious dinner. I had so much fun." - Seungcheol said as he gets up from the sofa.

"Thank you for joining us." - appa said, and got up. Everyone bid goodbye to Seungcheol, and sent him to the front door. I look at Jungkook, wanting to tell him that I just want to say sorry to Seungcheol. But... I just don't want another fight.

"Go on." - Jungkook suddenly said. I raised my eyebrows.

"I know you owe him an apology." - he said, looking at me.

"Are you sure?"

He nods. "I'm fine and I trust you." - he said, giving me a smile. I give him a peck on his lips and smiled to him.

"I love you." - I said, after our lips parted.

"I love you more." - he said, smiling. I got up and walk my way to the front door. They're still talking to each other, even after Seungcheol is done putting on his shoes.