20.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same day...

"Get in." - I said.

"No!"

"I said, get in!" - I shouted back. I open the door.

"Don't make me push you in!" - I shouted.

"Urgh!!!" - Ja Yoo groaned and got in the car. I close the door, walking to the driver's seat. I got in and locked the door.

•••

I lock my office room and turn to Ja Yoo. "What the hell do you want?" - Ja Yoo asked.

"Why the hell were you having lunch with that guy again?" - I asked, frowning.

"He sent me home, so I decide to treat him lunch." - Ja Yoo answered, with a frown.

"We are not done with yesterday and you're adding to it." - I said.

"I'm adding on to it?! Fuck sake, I apologised and even explained who he is!" - Ja Yoo shouted.

"Then why the fuck do you go out with him again?!" - I shouted back.

"It's just lunch! I can ask you the same thing! Why are you having lunch with Hwasa?!" - Ja Yoo shouted.

"What??! Damn it, the restaurant was literally full! She asked if she could sit together with me!"

"Lies!"

"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!"

"NOTHING!!!" - Ja Yoo screamed.

"How am I going to believe you?!"

"Too bad if you don't! What truth do you want me to tell you!! That's the fucking truth!"

"What if I don't believe you too?! Having lunch with my secretary?! Wow-"

"SHUT UP!!" - I shouted louder. Ja Yoo look me in the eyes. Her eyes are trembling, and she's panting out of anger.

"You're not leaving this place! Stay!" - I shouted again.

"Make me!" - she shouted, pushed me by my chest and immediately left my room. God fucking damn it!

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

I stomp my way in my office and slam Hwasa's table.  "You!" - I shouted.

"Cancel all my fucking schedule!" - I shouted.

"Y-y-yes.. Ms-s K-im-m." - Hwasa stuttered. I rolled my eyes to her and walk in my room, slamming my door. I throw my bag on my sofa and let out a scream. I'm so fucking angry!

I fold my arms, breathing in and out angrily while looking out the window. My phone rings. I ignore the call, and sit on my office chair. So many things is going in my head and my feelings is all mixed up.

I am angry and also sad and damn hungry. If Jungkook comes here any second, I'm kicking him out, I swear. After minutes of zoning out, I sighed, resting my head on my desk. I'm just tired of this.

This is the lamest thing to fight. I don't get what else should I freaking do. I apologised, talked to him, explained. Yes, I was wrong alright, I didn't tell him in advance who will send me back home.

What's worst? Let Seungcheol send me home or I get mad at Jungkook because he can't pick me up? He should be thankful that Seungcheol sent me home safe and sound. I get that he's jealous but god damn it, chill the hell out!

And lunch? It's just lunch! What truth does he freaking wants?! He thinks I'm cheating? Why the hell would I do that if I already have him? I am head over heels for him, doesn't he get that? And because of him, I have not eaten anything!