14.

Han Jin's P.O.V

•••

My babe seems to be really happy ever since she got in a relationship with Jungkook. Lowkey jealous but as long as she's happy, I am too. She seems to be really in love with Jungkook and that warms my heart.

What makes me more happy is that, I get to spend time with my daughter, Hanna. We spent a lot of time together. Chan loves having Hanna and Hanni in the house too. He loves kids, so having them makes him really excited.

Soon, he'll be having his own baby. Nawwww. We're still unsure of the gender honestly. I'm only on my 15th weeks. So far, the pregnancy has been okay. Not sure if my mood changes really bad but not a single morning sickness yet. I just feel extra tired than usual and I've been eating a lot too.

"What are you thinking?" - Chan asked, breaking the silence. I look up and smile.

"Nothing."

"Ehei, don't lie to me. Come on, what's up?" - Chan asked.

"Well, it's Ja Yoo."

"Ja Yoo? What's wrong with her?"

I smile widely. "She's finally in a relationship with Jungkook. They just got together, last week." - I said.

"Really? Naw, that's cute!" - Chan said, smiling.

"I know right. I am really happy for her." - I said, smiling.

"She looks very happy than before. And she's really in love with Jungkook." - I added.

"Are you jealous?" - Chan asked. I smile.

"Lowkey I am. But you know, it's what every ex would feel, right?" - I said. Chan nods slowly.

"You know you can always just admit that you're jealous too." - I said. Chan shrugs.

"It's a confusing feeling. She's my first ex, I've seen her with Seungmin and then with you. And now with Jungkook." - Chan said.

"But I agree, it's what every ex would feel. But, as long as she's happy, I am too." - he added. I nod, agreeing.

"As long as she's happy." - I said, he nods. We continue eating, changing the topic.

After we're done, we decide to get coffee and then Chan can send me back to the office. We went to the closest café. Chan went to queue while I sit down, waiting for him.

While I was admiring Chan, smiling on my own, staring at my boyfriend, a lady walks up to me. I look at her and she gives me a smile. "Can I take a seat for awhile? I'm waiting for my order." - she said.

"Yeah, sure." - I answered and smile back to her. She thank me, smiling as she sits across me. What a pretty smile. Damn.

Somehow, my view changes from Chan to this lady in front of me. There's just something about her, that is attractive. Her smile, maybe. Soon Chan comes to my table and hand me the drink I ordered.

"Shall we get going?" - Chan asked. I nod. I got up slowly, linking my arms with Chan. Somehow, I decide to look at the lady and give her a smile before leaving. She did the same. We got out of the café and got in Chan's car.

"She's beautiful." - I said, while putting on the seatbelt.

"Who?"

"The lady, that was sitting opposite me." - I said, before taking a sip of my coffee.

"I didn't even realise." - Chan said.

"You missed it, babe. She was really beautiful." - I said, smiling.