8.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same night...

Chan walks out of the room and sit next to me. I'm at Chan's house. Han Jin is asleep. Jungkook is at his own house. I still can't believe this news even though I know it's not impossible. It's like a big shocker.

"You really love her, don't you?" - i asked, breaking the silence. I saw Chan nodding. I let out a small smile. Lowkey, I feel jealous. He made her pregnant but not me.

Chan moves closer to me, resting his forehead on the side of my face, lightly hugging me. I start crying silently. I felt tears dropping on my shoulders. I bring my hand up, caressing Chan's face. This feeling is so weird...

I am so happy that they're going to have their own family. But... I am not ready to let go of my lady. And I'm jealous that, it could've been me who carries Chan's child. This mixed feelings sucks so much. I am happy yet I am crying.

Chan kiss my cheeks, hugging me from my side. "I'm sorry..." - he said to my ears. I shook my head.

"Don't be." - i said softly, wiping my tears.

"My love... I know I hurt you... I didn't tell you. I took what's yours and now... she's carrying my child." - Chan said softly to my ears.

"I'm no longer your love, Chan..." - I said, feeling like I just died. I died saying that.

"You will always be... even if I'm with Han Jin." - he said again. I turn to face him, wiping his tears. I give him a smile. My first love... my first for everything.

"Chan.." - I called.

"I just hope you'll be able to take care of her. Like how you did to me. Love her, like how you used to love me. Give your everything to her." - I said, smiling.

"I think it's time to let her go for real..." - i said. The thought of her, leaving me... hurts me so damn much.

"She'll be all yours." - I added. Chan wipe his tears and look at me.

"Don't be far from us. Please... I am sure she still wants you to be around." - he said.

"I will always be around." - i said, smiling. Chan bring both my hands together, kissing my knuckles.

"Why is it so hard to let you go..?" - he asked, his tears still running down. I wipe his tears, shaking my head.

"Love her.. you will eventually let me go." - I said. I cup his face with both my hands, caressing his cheeks. I smile, looking at him.

"My first love... you were my everything. And I loved you so much. Han Jin is lucky, she'll have the most romantic and sweetest boyfriend ever." - I said, as my vision continues getting blurry because of my tears.

I gulped and smile. "And your little one, will be lucky to have you as a dad. A loving and caring dad." - I said, as his tears continue to run down.

"Thank you, babe..." - I said.

"I don't think I'll be able to call you that anymore." - I said, letting out a small laugh. He shook his head. He push my hands aside, cupping my face and attach his lips with mine. One of my favourite lips. It was a long, sad kiss, knowing it will be the last.

Later that night...

"One more bottle of whiskey, please." - I said, drunk. The bartender gives me another bottle and opened it for me. I grab the bottle and chug down the liquor. After a few gulps, I put down the bottle.

"Tough day?" - the bartender asked.

"Probably." - i answered. I'm in the club, High Heavens, alone. After leaving Chan's house, I immediately drive here. I canceled the dinner with Jungkook. Lying to him, saying I just want to rest. Thank god Hanna is with my parents for these 2 weeks.