24.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same day...

"Why don't you go first? I'll come later." - I said to Na.

"You sure?" - she asked. I nod.

"Alright. Take your time." - she said and smile. I nod. Na leaves my car and walk towards the graveyard. I watch where she walks, so I know where her grave is. I see her stop walking and kneeled down.

I turn to the front and sighed. I have no words to how I'm so hurt now. Fuck... again, my tears continue running down. After a good cry, I take a deep breath and got out of my car. My hearts starts pumping. I am not ready...

I slowly make my way to where Na is with my eyes all blurred with my tears. Without realising, I suddenly hit on someone. I look up. "Baby?" - Jungkook called. He wipe my tears and I push his hand away softly.

"Why are you here?"

"To visit a friend." - I said, wiping my tears.

"You?"

"It's my wife's death anniversary... usually I would spend my time here till 5 pm. I'm going out, to buy some drinks because Hanni is thirsty." - Jungkook answered. I look down, and see Hanni. She smile to me and wave cutely.

I smile to her and wave back. "Let's visit your friend together if that's the case." - Jungkook said. I look at him and nod. He gives me a soft smile, which made me feel a little calm.

"What's your friends name?" - Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-... Ja Yoo.." - I heard Na voice called. Jungkook turn around to see Na and I raised my eyebrows.

"You know him?" - Na and I asked each other.

"The both of you know each other??" - Jungkook asked us.

"She's my friends manager, Han Yoona." - I said to Jungkook about Na.

Na was about to say something when Jungkook turn and face me. "What's your friends name?" - Jungkook asked.

"Baek Si Eun." - I said, wiping my tears again.

"Sorry?" - Jungkook asked. I look at him.

"I said, Baek Si Eun." - I said. I can't read his facial expression. He seems confused. Or is he confused? Or shocked? He frown his eyebrows a little, looking like he's thinking of something.

"Are you sure that's your friends name?" - Jungkook asked.

"Definitely sure, I know her name really well." - I said, to double confirm.

"Who are you?" - Jungkook suddenly asked.

"I'm sorry?" - I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Who are you to Baek Si Eun??"

"A friend...?"

"No way... what does Baek Si Eun calls you?" - Jungkook asked, still frowning.

"Kim Free...?"

There was a long ass pause and silence. Our eyes just stared into each other. I just can't read his face nor think of what he's thinking of. What the hell is he thinking??

"Y-you-u're Kim F-fre-ee..??" - Jungkook asked stuttering, breaking the silence. I nod slowly, while observing his face.

"That's what Baek Si Eun calls me..."

"Babe, you're scaring me with the way you look at me. Can you please just say it out??" - I said, wanting to know what he's thinking. The look on his face is so different and something I've never seen.