16.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The next day...

Looks like I'm moving. I got really tired from all the folding, and literally emptying the wardrobe along with my shoes. We even went to work an hour late because we overslept. I'm currently waiting for Ja Yoo to have lunch with her. I'm leaning on the front of my car, using my phone.

After more than 5 minutes of waiting, it got really hot. Dang, where is she? I text Ja Yoo asking if she's done. While waiting, I sit up and face to the main entrance. No sign of her. Somehow, someone caught my attention.

A lady, with black hair, an hour glass body, tan, and a small face. I raise both my eyebrows, wondering who is she. Not gonna lie, she's stunning. Our eyes suddenly met. I give a smile and to my surprise, she smiled back and nod slightly.

She turns to her right and continue her journey. "Baby!" - I heard a familiar voice. I turn to face where it comes from and it's Ja Yoo, of course.

She walks up to me, putting her arms around my shoulder immediately. "Sorry for making you wait..." - she said. I hum.

Ja Yoo pout. "Sorry baby. I had a meeting with my new secretary." - she explained.

"It's fine. You look cute, so I forgive you." - I said. Ja Yoo giggles, giving me a peck on my lips. With that, I open the door for her and let her get in. I close the door, and went to the driver seat.

Once I got in, I start driving. "How are you and Han Jin?" - I asked, knowing they're fighting.

"Hm.. the same. She only talked to me about my schedule today and stay at her desk most of the time." - Ja Yoo said. I chuckle, shaking my head.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

We end up having lunch at a western restaurant.  After lunch, Jungkook send me to my office. "Are you going to send Han Jin home or Chan is?" - Jungkook asked, once he stops the car.

"Me. Trying to... hm, just trying to not fight with her. Can you get the princesses?" - I asked. He nods.

"Sure. What's for dinner?"

"Shall we go simple? Ramen? I've not eaten ramen for so long." - I said. Jungkook giggles and nod.

"Sure love." - Jungkook said and kissed my cheeks. I look up to the front and saw my new secretary walking towards the entrance.

"Oh, she's here." - I said.

"Who?"

"My new secretary. Well, today, is just a brief idea about how she'll work with me and getting to know her." - I said, pointing to the lady.

"Her?" - Jungkook asked. I nod.

"What's her name?"

"Well, I call her Ms Ahn, Ahn Hye Jin. And she prefers to be called Hwasa." - I explained.

"Oh..."

"You know her?" - I asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"Never seen her before." - Jungkook said.

"And... what is he doing here?" - I asked, seeing another familiar face... Seungcheol? Was it his name?

"Whoo??"

"That guy." - I said, pointing.

"Who is he?"

"Seungcheol. Some dude I had a drink at High Heavens."

"When did you drink??" - Jungkook asked.

"Remember how I crashed at your office, drunk? Yeah, somehow I had a drink with him. And the funny thing is, I don't even remember him because I was so drunk." - I explained.