32.

(?) P.O.V

"Stupid fucker! You missed them! And I might have to pay fine! Useless!" - I shouted to the man I payed.

"He was too fast, Ms. I can't do anything."

"Too fast?! Bullshit!!" - I shouted.

"Since you fucked up, I'm not paying!" - I shouted over the phone and end the call. Urgh!!! I will get anyone that is meaningful to her, make her feel the pain.

I look down to my desk, smirking to the pictures of her loved ones. We got her parents, rich business man & woman. Next, we got her ex boyfriend, who still cares about her. Her ex fiancée, who is pregnant, her two daughters and finally her boyfriend that was once mine. That's a lot of people.

If I can't get you back, Jeon Jungkook, till death I'll chase or till death you'll meet. Looks like I know who to get first. I pick up his picture and smirk at it. "You'll love me, just like how you used to, Kookie~" - I said to the picture.

Show time~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling like there's a presence in my room. So I sit up immediately, rubbing my eyes lightly and open them, only to find a blonde lady sitting across me. "Oh, you're awake." - she said, smiling. I frown.

"What the hell are you doing here?" - I asked. She gets up and walks up to me, sitting next to me. She went on with hugging my arm, resting her head on my shoulder.

"What...? I can't visit my boyfriend now?" - she asked. I was so confused, which lead me to pushing her off my shoulders.

"Are you drunk? That was the past." - I said, looking away.

"And I was your first love-"

"And I don't care." - I said, as I get up.

"But I care! Yeah, I was a jerk, cheating with lots of men. But I find out that you're the only loyal one." - she said, looking into my eyes. She moves closer to me, bringing both her arms around my shoulder at the same time.

"Just give me a chance, Kookie... It will be worth it, for sure." - she adds, making our face just inches away.

"What do you think?" - she asked, and I could feel her breath fanning my face. I look into her eyes and all our memories flashed back into my head. I loved her, so much. She was my everything, and I would die for her.

My lips curves into a small smile and nod. Her eyes sparkles with excitement, moving closer to my lips.

Han Jin's P.O.V

"Did you recognise the lady earlier that talked to Hwasa?" - I asked. Chan shook his head.

"No clue. Maybe it's Ja Yoo's client?" - Chan said. Hm, maybe.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late! Well, I had to wait for Hwasa to help me out with carrying these items." - Kay said, while rushing into the studio with Hwasa carrying the items.

Kay literally booked a spacious studio for this baby gender reveal party. "I love the view." - I said, looking out the huge window that shows the amazing view of the city.

"The view would be amazing once it's night time!" - Hwasa said, excitedly. I agreed.

"So, what can we help with?" - I asked.

"Mama, you sit down and we don't need your help. But, we need Bang Chan's help instead." - Kay said. Hwasa brings out a chair and told me to sit down. I pout.

"But, I wanna help too." - I said.

"No, you're staying put here." - Chan said. I pout, and sit down. The three of them starts decorating the place with balloons, ribbons and flowers with mixed colors of pink and blue. Kay hands me a snack for me to munch on while watching us putting up the decorations.