The beginning

Y/N woke up to her alarm blaring in her ear. She had to make her decision to sleep in or wake up. She wanted to drift back to sleep but a minuet later her mother bursts into her room. "qué mamá estaba a punto de volver a dormir " ( what mom I was just about to go back to sleep ). " Not on my watch did you forget Antonio gets his gift tomorrow and you must do your chores before then. " Ah yeah I must've forgotten. " you said annoyed. " well get ready and come down for breakfast. " your mother left your room going back downstairs.

I'll probably just skip again and read and maybe dance again. You get changed into a small white skirt and really light teal shirt and grab fb/n (favourite books name) and slip in your shoes and run out the door. Then quickly running back in and kissed your mother's forehead. " I'm going to go read again " you said sounding like you were in a hurry. " ok but before you do can you drop these off to the Madrigals I would but you're already leaving so.. " she handed you a basket full of fruits and other little things. " ok thank you mamá I'll be home in a little bit " you quickly ran out the door and lightly shut it.

Once you shut the door you made your way up to the Madrigals casita. Your mom and Julieta were good friends so of course Julieta knew you. Once you got up to their house you lightly knocked on the door and awaited an answer. To your surprise Camilo answered the door. " Why hello there Bonita. " he said in a flirty tone. " Hi Camilo " you said in an annoyed tone as well as rolling your eyes. " Can you just take this and give it to Julieta " you said still annoyed. " All right but, why are you in such a hurry. Trying to get away from me cause you have a little crush on me? ". " of course not you cabrón " (dumbass ). " Ouch my feelings " he said dramatically putting his hand over his heart and looking down. " Ok well I gotta go I'll see you tonight though ". He smiled and watched you walk away.

Little did he know you did have a small crush on him. But you just assumed he didn't like you back. Once you got to your reading spot you leaned on a tree and started reading. After about a hour you looked up to see little girls swarming you. " Uhhh. " you said staring at the children. " We all saw you dancing yesterday and wanted to know if you could teach us some dance moves? " one of them said. " Erm...I don't know I think my dancing is a little bit too complicated for your little brains to understand ." You said scratching the back of your neck. They all gave you puppy eyes and said " Pleaseee~ We wanna show Camilo our dance moves at the gifting ceremony." One of them said. " Yeah we want him to think we're cool." Another one added on. " Fineee. If you little ones insist " you said closing your book and getting up. " ok so first put your leg out like this. " as you said that the little ones followed. " then you do this " again the little kids followed. You showed them a couple more moves and by the time you realized the sun was going down you taught them how to do about 4 dances. " Ok little ones it's getting dark we all should probably go home. " you said slowly walking away. The children followed and everyone went home. When you got home you still weren't hungry so you just went straight to bed.

The next morning
You woke up to your mom bursting into the room. " OYE, DESPIERTA Y PREPÁRATE, TIENES TAREAS Y NECESITAS HACERLAS ". You immediately popped awake and quickly jumped out of bed. " OK OK IM GETTING READY. " you yell as you quickly brush your hair and pop on a nice white dress.

( looks like this )You quickly ran down the stairs and put on cute white shoes took your list and left with the first batch of delivery's

( looks like this )
You quickly ran down the stairs and put on cute white shoes took your list and left with the first batch of delivery's. The first 7 went by pretty fast but the last 7 went by at a pretty normal pace. Once you got to the last one your were surprised to see the Marigals name. You shrugged and walked to their house and knocked waiting for an answer. This time Julieta answered. " Hello Y/N what can I do for ya? " she asked with a big smile on her face. " Oh um. I have this delivery for you " you said holding out the basket. " ah yes I almost forgot about these everything here has been so.. Scrambled since Antonio's getting his gift today." She said looking a bit anxious. " Yeah it looks like a lot is going on. " you say chuckling a bit. " Yeah...Would you mind helping us a bit I don't think your mother would mind and I can also tell her your with us. " she said moving out of the way so you could come in. " Oh I'd love to " you say walking in and looking around. You've been to the Marigals house before but it still always amazes you of how big and beautiful it is.

While looking around you weren't paying attention and bumped into someone. You looked over at who it was and to your surprise it was Camilo. " Why hello Bonita, long time no see " he said in his stupid flirty tone. You rolled your eyes and said " we actually saw each other yesterday idiot". " Well I guess your right. But you didn't have to get all dressed up to impress me. " He had his cute stupid smirk on. " I actually got dressed up for literally anyone but you " you said glaring at him. " You never fail to break my heart Bonita. " he then looked at your dress then up at your face again. " what was that? " you said confused. " what was what?." He said just as confused as you. " why'd you look at my dress then me?" You said then turned a bit red when something had came to your mind. You looked at him looking a bit mad but still noticeably blushing. He realized what you were thinking and started blushing as well. " NO NO I SWEAR THATS NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT." You lightly slapped him then covered your chest area. "Y/n id never do that without your consent." He had a sad but soft look in his eyes. " You sure Chameleon boy? ". " Yes and how many times did I tell you to stop calling me Chameleon boy ." he crossed his arms. " I told you when you stop calling me Bonita I'd stop calling you Chameleon boy. " you crossed your arms back at him.

Mirabelle then came out of nowhere and smirked at the sight of Camilo and Y/N mad but still slightly blushing at each other. " Am I interrupting something? " Mirabelle said still smirking at the sight of them. " NO! " you screeched. " Chameleon boy is just being his annoying self." You said confidently. " Yeah and Bonita here accused me of staring at her- " You slammed your hand on his mouth. Mirabelle raised an eyebrow at this sight. " Mhm yeah so are you guys dating or what? " she said jokingly. You and Camilo stared at eachother and started blushing. " NO " you blurted out. " But we could be " he added on in his flirty tone. " Shut up puta " you said rolling your eyes and walking off with Mirabelle.

Word count: 1271