The final chapter

Hello lovelies, so I felt really bad for how I left this story off and I've seen people adding the story to their reading lists so I've decided to make one last chapter for you all. It is going to be a large time skip but I hope dearly you like this chapter♥︎

"Calm down Camilo, you're going to stress sweat." Mirabel said with a laugh. "Ay, I can't. How am I supposed to do I. I can't even talk to her without stressing." Camilo said pacing back and forth. "dios mio idiota, you just have to ask her. She loves you very much so she's obviously going to say yes." Mirabel said shaking her head (my god idiot).

"I know but, what if she says no. What if she secretly hates me?!" Camilo said, then walking into a wall. "Not to cause stress but she's on the way to your room." Dolores said, poking her head into Camilo's room. "Oh god, oh god." Camilo said, semi hyperventilating. "Breath Camilo, Breath." Mirabel said shaking her head.

You then walked into Camilo's room. "Camilo? Dolores said you wanted me." You said looking around for him. "Ah yes, erm...So we've been together for a long time now and..uh. I was wondering if maybe, just maybe. If you would uh..marry me.." He said nervously, then getting down on one knee. You put your hands over your mouth in shock. Tears swelled in your eyes as you stared at the beautiful ring in the ring box he was holding.

He stared up at you, looking incredibly nervous as you stayed silent. You then deeply inhaled. "YES YES 100 TIMES YES!" You screamed in joy as you hugged him tightly. Suddenly, the whole Madrigal family was at the door, clapping for Camilo and you. You cried happy tears as he gave you a long kiss.

A couple months passed. It was the day of your wedding. You were in a small room with Isabella and Mirabel. "I don't think I've ever been this nervous for something." You said shakily. "It's ok, everything will be ok. We're going to make sure you look like the most beautiful girl on earth." Isabella said with a smile as she put some makeup out in front of you. "What if he bails.." You said glancing up at Isabella as she did your makeup. "Trust me, he won't." Mirabel said with a slight laugh. "Why do you say that..?" You questions, glancing up at her. "Because right now, he's an emotional mess, he thinks you're gonna do the same thing you think he's gonna do." Mirabel said, clearly holding in her laugh.

Once Isabella and Mirabel finished doing your makeup they ran to their seats. You got in your place and music started to play. Your dad took your arm and walked up the aisle with you. You glanced at all the people looking at you, then you looked at the man that would be your husband in less than 10 minuets. You got to your spot and the music slowly faded.

"Ahem, Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" The priest said. "I am." Camilo said with a smile. The priest then turned to you. "I am." You said as a smile grew onto your face.

The priest then nodded. "Do you Y/N L/N take Camilo Madrigal to be your lovely wedded husband until the end of time?" "I do." You said as you locked eyes with Camilo now. "Do you, Camilo Madrigal, take Y/N L/N to be your lovely wedded wife until the end of time?" "I do." Camilo said immediately.

"Now, with the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest finished off as Camilo pulled you in for the most magical kiss you have ever had with him.

You finally had the fairy tale you dreamt of since you were a little girl. And it was with the one you had a crush on since the day you saw him. In this world, you are a princess, and he is your prince. Till death do you apart, you are together forever.

END.

♥︎Thank you everyone who has read this story. I'm sorry this last chapter was short and I'm sorry it took so long to make it. I hope you all have lovely days, nights, or afternoons. And maybe consider checking out one of my newer books. I love you all and hope you stick around.♥︎