Makeout Day

When you woke up you saw Camilo smirking at you. " Were you dreaming of me? " he said with the smirk still on his face. " Um...why? " you said confused while rubbing your eyes. " Cause you were saying my name while you were asleep" he said holding you close " I- I was " you said blushing. " Yup " he said still smirking. " We should probably get up " you said leaning up. " Why so soon?" he said pulling all ppl down by the waist. " I..I uhm " you stuttered. " Awh I'm already making you stutter? ". " shut u- ". Someone knocked on your door. " rise and shine love birds " Manny said opening the door. " If you having breakfast come downstairs if not still come downstairs " Manny said as he left the door wide open and walked away. You rolled your eyes and kissed Camilo.

You got up and dressed and went downstairs with a Camilo. Then sat at the table. Manny was glaring at Camilo. After a bit you realized he was staring at him. " Manny leave Camilo alone and stop scaring him with your 'intimidating' glare " you said crossing your arms. Manny huffed and ate his breakfast. You rolled your eyes and continued eating. After breakfast Manny pulled Camilo aside. You don't know what happened but Camilo looked terrified. " Uhhh..Camilo you ok?? " you asked grabbing his arm lightly. " YUP! Just fine " he said clearly nervous. You sighed. " MANNY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SCARING CAMILO! NO ME VA A HACER TAN MALO COMO YO A PUNTO DE HACERTE A USTED!! " (he's not gonna hurt me as bad as I'm about to hurt you). You screeched. " Ni siquiera dije nada malo " (I didn't even say anything that bad). " OH REALLY? WHAT DID YOU SAY! ". You said stomping your foot. " ALL I SAID WAS IF HE HURTS YOU ILL QUITAR SUS OJOS Y DESAYUNAR CON ELLOS "(scoop his eyeballs out and have them for breakfast). " GREAT JOB PUTA YOU TRAUMATIZED MY BOYFRIEND!! " you screamed storming out of your house with Camilo. " Sorry if he scared you, he doesn't like the thought of me and boys " you scratched the back of your neck. " Jesus no quiero ponerme en tu lado malo "(I do not wanna get on your bad side).

You gave him a warm smile and started walking up to the Casita. Once you got there you knocked on the door. Pepa answered and laughed at the sight of you two together. " I've come to return Camilo " you said in a joking manner. " And I thought he was out ditching his chores " Pepa said laughing a bit. " I'm glad he was in good hands, I hope he was no trouble " Pepa said still with a joyful tone. " oh no if anything my brothers were the trouble " you said scratching your neck. "Well come in come in " Pepa said opening the door fully. You smiled and walked inside. " So...what do you wanna do? " you said grasping his hand. " No clue " he said looking down at your hand. " my hands are a lot bigger then yours " he said staring at your hand. " is that good or bad? " you said confused. " Oh no it's fine. It's just...cute " he said smiling.

You guys walked up to his room and did what you both do best. Made out. This one almost lasted longer then the one at your house. You both almost lost control and almost broke some boundaries but thankfully you stopped yourselves before you did. When you finished making out Camilo was biting his lip. " I'd say that was our best make out " he said with a huge smirk on his face. " Oh shut up " you said rolling your eyes. " You sure do like rolling your eyes " he said as he leaned back on the stage.

" let me guess you want me to stop that too " " no I find it cute " " everything I do is cute to you " you said crossing your arms as he pulled you closer by your waist. You blushed and he had a satisfied look. "Why are you so satisfied?" You questioned. " I got the reaction I wanted " he said then kissing you.

Word count: 739

I have a bad case of writers block so this one is really short but I'll try to update soon and by soon I mean either at 5am or tomorrow but either way I'll try to update I forgot to today because I was making bracelets.