Troublemaker Pt.2

When you can Camilo woke up, you both went to see if there was another family discussion. There wasn't one so you both went outside to do your chores. You had to do delivery's per usual. When you went out to do you delivery's the town felt some what odd. Like someone was following you. You brushed it off and continued with your delivery's. There was 2 different houses on the list. You thought nothing of it and went to the houses. The first new house nobody was home so you just put it in front of their door. The second house you knew people were home. You knocked and low and behold it's Hyou and Yuka. " Ugh of course it's your house" you said rolling your eyes. " Shouldn't you be more nice to your customers?" Yuka said smirking at you. " Just take your things so I can be on my way " you said noticing Hyou glaring at you. " Hmmm what if I want you to stay? " Yuka said still staring down at you and smirking. You pushed the delivery's on his chest and went back to the Casita. When you got back there you overheard a conversation going on in the kitchen.
" But wouldn't it be welcoming to invite the new people to dinner? "

" Yes but did you not hear what happened to Camilo and Y/N "

" But maybe they changed and it's only dinner...Whats the worst that could happen "

" Fine I guess you're right. I just- you know what never mind just tell Abeula about it. And can it be outside? I heard it's gonna be beautiful tonight."

" Yes and Yes "

You heard footsteps approaching so you immediately ran out. You decided since Camilo was still doing chores you'll go read and the forest and see if the kids want dance lessons again. You went into the forest and went to your usual spot. You heard footsteps approach but you continued reading. You glanced up to see who it is and saw Hyou standing in front of you. " What do you want? " you said looking up at him. " Dance lessons " he said under his breath. You snickered " What? ". " D..Dance lessons. " he said clearly embarrassed. You got up and walked over to him. " Ok so put your arm on your back and your leg out in front of you". After a bit of dance lessons you watched him finally dance on his own. You smiled and clapped. You saw it was late and was about to walk away until, He turned you around and kissed you. You immediately pushed him off. " What the hell! " You said then hearing a familiar voice. " Wow...really Y/N? " you spun around and saw Camilo. " Camilo wait! It's not what you think!! " you said your eyes tearing up. " Oh really because it looks exactly like what I think." You saw him about to cry. Shortly after that he stormed off. You turned around and saw Yuka smirking. " OYE, ¿QUÉ MIERDA FUE ESO PARA QUE SOLO TUVISTE QUE ARRUINAR UNA RELACIÓN PERFECTA CON ALGUIEN PORQUE ESTÁS DEMASIADO TRISTE PARA TENER TU PROPIA VIDA FELIZ? O ES PORQUE FUI FELIZ CON ÉL Y TE HICE MISERABLE AYER. TE ODIO..NO TE DESPRECIO!! " (HEY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE BECAUSE YOURE TOO SAD TO HAVE YOUR OWN HAPPY LIFE? OR IS IT BECAUSE I WAS HAPPY WITH HIM AND MAKE YOU MISERABLE YESTERDAY. I HATE YOU..NO I DESPISE YOU!!). After yelling at Yuka you ran after Camilo,tears running down your face. You ran into the Casita as you still couldn't go to your house as your room was still being renovated and you have a small house. You started knocking on Camilos door while sobbing. He opened his door the smallest bit. " what do you want... " while sobbing you managed to say. " Please...I wanna talk ". He opened the door and you walked in hugging him. " He..He wanted you to see it...and he kissed me ". You said in between sobs. " I..I didn't want to kiss him " you said burying your head in his chest while he rubbed the back of your head. " I..I forgive you " he said still rubbing your head.
(Dolores on the other side of the wall be like 🤭)
After a little bit of talking it out you decided to tell Camilo about what you heard in the kitchen earlier. " Wait do you know who said it? " Camilo said curiously. " No.. " You said looking down. " Hmm...I should take his kiss off your lips.." Camilo said to himself. " H..Huh? " you said shocked. He took a step closer to you. " you heard me " he said then kissing you. It very quickly became a make out session. Which you didn't mind at all.

After a while of making out you heard the door open. You didn't mind it until you heard two familiar voices. " Are you guys done? " Yuka said. " Or are we gonna have to wait a hour? " Hyou said immediately after. You and Camilo stopped making out and you turned around. " What are you guys doing here? " you said confused. " A dinner party is being held in our favour " Hyou said smirking.

Word count:915

This one is a bit longer. Ive been transferring classes and trying to get school work done but I'm trying my best to update and I'm very sorry if I've been going MIA <3