Keep it to yourself

It was getting late and you didn't want to go home so you asked if you could stay the night. It was ok with everyone you just didn't know who's room your were gonna sleep in. You knew if you slept in Camilos room people would suspect something going on between you two. Which there was obviously but you didn't want anyone to know. So you came up with a plan and got Mirabelle in on it too. Camilo would shape shift to you and walk into Mirabelles room then exit quickly and go back to himself as sneak you and him into his room. The plan went smoothly and worked but the one little hiccup was Dolors saw 'you' exit Mirabelles room and she questioned what 'you' was doing. But, Camilo managed to fool her and snuck back to his room just fine. You didn't want to make too much noise and wake anyone so you just shared his bed. When you woke up your lips were an inch from touching. You thought he was asleep so you admired his beauty and freckles that were on his nose. You smiled but then saw him open his eyes. His face move a bit closer to yours.

You turned red at the fact your lips were touching. You knew you both had already kissed each other but this caught you by surprise. He didn't seem to care he just sat there with your lips touching. After a minuet he ended up just turning it to a small make out then stopped. " Don't wanna get too carried away " he said getting up. You smiled and also got up. He exited and waited until he came back to say it was clear. You heard a knock at the door and suspected it was him but to your surprise it was him and his dad. " I swear dad Y/N isn't in my room". He said as you walked out. His dad looked at you and you slowly backed up into his room and shut the door. " Mhm really? " his dad said raising an eyebrow . " Just don't tell mamá please " Camilo said almost begging his dad. " Fine just asking as you guys didn't do anything it's fine. " his dad walked away and Camilo looked around before opening his door and saying it was clear.

Dolors ended up walking out at the same time as you did and she just stared at you guys. " Nobody's gonna know ". Camilo said. Then you and Camilo heard a distant " I know ". Dolors squeaked as they turned around and she just walked away.

(L.T.S ( large time skip ) to the Dinner after the whole we don't talk about Bruno song I'm sorry for skipping so far but it's for the plot of this)

You and Camilo were sitting next to Dolors so you knew she couldn't say anything to anyone but Mirabelle was glaring at her. And Dolors had a face on that was practically saying help me. As soon as Mirabelle view was blocked she whispered to me and Camilo " Mirabelle was in Bruno's vision and Luisa is losing her gift and the magic is dying because of Maribelle ." Camilos gift somewhat glitched and be turned to Bruno, Maribelle then back to himself but his face was disfigured.

His father told him to fix his face. Which he did and once Mirabelles view was blocked again Camilo told his dad what Dolors told us. Felix ended up spitting his water on Isabelas 'future husband'. Which he seemed pretty embarrassed for. And again Mirabelle looked away and Felix told Pepa. A cloud then formed over everyone and Pepa was muttering " clear skies clear skies clear skies " while anxiously stroking her hair. After a second Mirabelle tried to get Isabelas 'future husband' to propose quickly so nobody would see the cracks or anything.

The next thing I saw was Mirabelle diving onto the ground then under the table and Isabela smacking her 'future husband' in the face with a plant after getting spooked by a crack. And then a platter with something glowing green got pushed over to Alma. Alma was horrified after what had just happened and after Isabelas 'future husband' left Alma slammed the doors shut and arguments struck. You and Camilo snuck away up to his room to get away from the chaos. You both were in complete shock after what had just happened. You both sat at the edge of the stage and laid down for a bit.

" that was chaotic " you said while looking at him. " Yeah..this is all so crazy " he said then turning his head to you. You smiled while looking at the freckles on his face. You unknowingly said " The freckles on your face are so cute ". His face somewhat lit up at the comment " O..oh uh.. Thanks. I uh... Your eyes are really pretty " he said not knowing how to reply to your comment. You smile knowing you didn't mean to say that but still got a good reaction. " Soooo..." you said not knowing what to say or do. " How long have you liked me " he said in a curious tone. " Oh um.. " you were surprised at this question. " I dunno.. it could've been when you started teasing me.. or I just felt something between us...click in a way." you said unsure of how to answer that question. " huh...click? " he said still curious. " what about you how long have you liked me?" You said also curious. " Oh well um. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. " he said looking up at the lights on the stage. " I don't think you get how pretty you are..it's hypnotizing. " he said with a smile on his face.

" Awh I'm flattered " you say moving closer to him. " I honestly thought you were taken when I first met you " you said chuckling. " Well now I am." He said "by the same person I thought was dating someone". He added on. You blushed a bit happily knowing you and the boy of your dreams were together.

Word count: 1037

There will be another chapter posted when it's not 5am but I will keep this story going