Akward Enemy Dinner

⚠️TW MENTION OF SA⚠️

IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SA PLEASE ON THE PART THAT HAS THE WARNING PLEASE GO PAST IT!!! I DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOU TO GET TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THIS SO IF YOU DO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX IT!!

" But did you really have to intrude? " Camilo said clearly pissed. " We were told to explore. So we did " Hyou said. " And we just so happened to find you both " Yuka added on." so if we weren't in here what would you have done... steal something from Camilo ? " You responded quickly. " Ehh maybe,maybe not. There's nothing in here that really looks valuable...other then you bonita. " Hyou said with his stupid smirk. You rolled your eyes but Camilo decided to speak up " Hey nobody can call Y/N Bonita except for me " Camilo said stepping a bit in front of you. " Sheesh alguien posesivo " ( someone's possessive )
" I am not possessive. Now if I were you I'd camina mi culo preppy abajo para hablar con los demás " ( walk my preppy ass downstairs and talk with the others ). " Ah well Camilo you see you're not me or Yuka so if I were you I'd- " Hyou was cut off by you slapping him and then Yuka. " Walk your preppy asses downstairs " Camilo said incredibly pissed. Once the dinner started you and Camilo had to sit across each other so Yuka and Hyou could ' Socialize themselves with you '. Of course Hyou was seated next to you. " How about we give the teens some space. Mirabel, Camilo, Y/N, Yuka, and Hyou all of you guys go into hmmm Antonio's room. " Abeula said. " Antonio is that ok with you? " You said glancing at Antonio. " Mhm! " Antonio said nodding. All of you went to Antonio's room and all sat in a circle. You of course sat next to Camilo. You were all having a somewhat good time until when nobody was watching you..

(⚠️ TW MENTION OF SA. ⚠️)
Hyou snuck his hand up your dress. Without even thinking you immediately slapped him and stood up. " QUE MIERDA "( WHAT THE FUCK ). " Calm down Bonita " Hyou said smirking. "NO YO NO ME VOY A CALMAR" ( NO IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN ) " What happened? " Mirabel said confused and concerned. "ESTA PERRA METE LA MANO EN MI VESTIDO" ( THIS BITCH PUT HIS HAND UP MY DRESS ). " WHAT?! " Everyone said shocked. " Relax it wasn't even that bad ". " WHAT THE FUCK DUDE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE " Camilo screeched. Everyone chased Hyou out and all the adults were confused. " What happened? " Pepa said. " H..He put his hand up my dress " you said in the verge of tears. Pepa didn't say a word and hugged you. A rain cloud formed over her head. Félix came over and hugged you aswell. Soon all the adults and teens were hugging you as you cried. After everything calmed down you were in Camilo room. He on his bed with you and leaned against the wall. " I'm sorry all of this happened to you princesa."( princess ). Camilo said with the a frown. " What happened to Bonita? " you said curiously. " Well I figured since everything that happened and he called you Bonita at times I thought you wouldn't be comfortable with the nickname in case it reminds you of him ". You smiled at that sweet answer. " I can't believe we're both 16.. " you said changing the subject to clear your mind. " Yeah...I can't believe I'm still with the girl of my dreams " he said smiling at you. " Awwww ." you said smiling at him. You moved yourself closer to him. You both then kissed. The kiss quickly turned to a make out. You sat on his lap for easier kissing reach.

After about an hour of making out you both stopped yourself before you went too far. You laid down on the bed. Shortly after he laid next to you putting his arm around you. " I love you princesa ". Camilo said as he slowly shut his eyes. " I love you too my prince " you said falling asleep with a smile. When you woke up you felt Camilo staring at you so you pretended to be asleep. " I hope someday I can marry you " He said staring at you with a smile. You pretended to just wake up. " Huh? " you said scratching your eyes and then stretching. " Oh nothing princesa " he said smiling. You both got up for the family meeting. You didn't think you'd be included because you weren't necessarily apart of the family. But before you could walk away Pepa quickly rushed you to a seat next to Camilo. " Y/N is basically apart of the family with how much time she spends here. And we all know Camilo is going to propose to her when their comfortable enough with each other. " Mirabel said smirking. Dolores then smirked and said " Well I heard Camilo tell sleeping Y/N That he wanted to- " she was cut off by Camilo. " Can we just get to the family meeting and not discuss about MY love life? " Camilo said very embarrassed. You giggled and he then looked at you and smiled.

Word count: 920

This again was longer then the regular but I wanted to keep writing but sadly my writing juices went away. And I am planing on making this series to a point where they get married and have kids do no matter how long I may go MIA my goal is to make it from life to death