New Room

" Yeah I agree with Camilo. We shouldn't be spying on his love life with Y/N " Mirabel said crossing her arms. Dolors raised a brow. " Anyway onto the family meeting " Abeula said. " Everyone today has more chores then normal so I need everyone to put their work in because today..will be a stressful day. " Abeula said in a serious tone. " So everyone chop chop. ". Once everyone left the table you went to your house to get your baskets. You finished pretty quickly and decided to go meet up with Camilo. You smiled at the site of him making the kids laugh. But once they saw you they all rushed to you. You smiled at this as you got trampled by kids. " Can you teach us more dance moves " One of them said. " Teach me how to dance " another one said. " How about you all make up some of your own moves with the ones I taught you " You said with a nervous grin. They all gasped as their little eyes lit up with excitement. They all quickly got a distance away from you and Camilo and started practicing some dances.
After about 10-15 minutes all the kids dragged you and Camilo to judge their dances. After you judged a total of 5 dances each around 3 minutes you both went back to the Casita. You both were pretty tired after the dance classes so you both just took a minute to sit down. " Are you guys ok? You look exhausted. " Luisa questioned. " A couple kids wanted to show us their dance moves that Y/N taught them " Camilo said with a light smile. " Guilty " you said chuckling.
After around 30 minutes of chilling with Camilo you heard a knock on the door. You and Camilo go up to open it and saw your oldest brother. " Hey Manny..what's up? " you questioned. " You're rooms finished ". He said giving a small glare to Camilo. " Yay let's go check it out! " You did with excitement. You took Camilos hand and rushed to your house. When you got to your house and went into your room you were filled with excitement. ( However you want the room to look cause idk what to put )
You went around touching everything and were basically jumping up and down with excitement.
( A short Camilo POV )
Their so beautiful/handsome. What did I do to deserve them. Their perfect. Their so cute when their excited. Their glowing like a star.
( End of Camilo POV )
You rushed to your mom and gave her a big hug " Thank you mámi! " You said with glee.

Word count: 504
Holy cow a new episode finally. So super sorry for the wait I haven't really had much motivation to write that much anymore. But this episode is finally out!! I'm trying to get the motivation back but it may take a week or so to get motivation to write. But thank you for being patient and again I'm so so SOO sorry for the wait😓😓 <3.