Jealousy

You and Camilo laid there awhile but then heard people screaming from downstairs. You and him decide to get up and check it out. To your and Camilos surprise it was Mirabelle and Alma fighting about what's happening to the magic. " LUISA WILL NEVER BE STRONG ENOUGH, ISABELA WILL NEVER BE PERFECT ENOUGH. NONE OF US WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU. YOU'RE THE ONE HURTING THE MAGIC NOT ME!" Mirabelle screeched.

You and Camilo both were shocked at this statement and just glanced at each other. Suddenly, there was a huge crack between Mirabelle and Alma. The house slowly started collapsing. Mirabelle started running up to try to save the candle. Isabela joined in and made a rope with her vines. But, her door flickered and she fell. The casita made sure she had a safe fall and didn't get too hurt. Camilo also tried to help and started leaping and sliding under and over parts of the roof. He made a big jump but his door flickered as well and he fell. The casita again made sure he had a safe fall. Everyone safely exited the house.

Everyone except Mirabelle. She was still inside trying to get the candle. She ended up getting the candle and getting down. But, she was too late. The roof was going to cave in on her. With the last of the Casitas power it protected her with two doors. When the whole house was demolished everyone rushed in to see if Mirabelle was ok. She was fine but the candle went out.

She was incredibly upset and once everyone took their eyes off her she ran away. Everyone was looking for her but no luck. Alma ended up finding her but nobody knew where either of them were. " Are you ok? " Camilo said sounding incredibly concerned. " I could ask you the same." You said glancing up at him. " I'm ok but are you? " he said still concerned. " I'm fine Camilo. " you gave him a little smile. He gave you a smile back and went to inspect the house.

After a bit Mirabelle was walking back to the casita with Alma. She began apologizing to everyone and that she felt so guilty for destroying the house. Everyone forgave her. But the you were dragged away by your mother . She ended up dragging you home and questioned you about everything. You answered her nosy questions and went to bed. You had a dream about Camilo and it was one of the best dreams you ever had.

T.S  To a celebration for Mirabelle because she somewhat fixed the house.

You woke up the day of Mirabelles celebration and immediately got ready to do your chores. You got dressed into the same outfit you wore to Antonio's gift ceremony. You grabbed all your stuff for delivery's. You knew today would be somewhat different. 1 because you have 5 baskets instead of 2. And 2 there was a new girl and guy in town. You didn't think much of it though. The girl was 14 and the guy of course was 15. There was a lot of 15 year olds in encanto. It's really weird but I guess easier to make friends. Once you stepped out the door you dusted off your dress and went off doing your delivery's. You bumped into a tall blonde boy. You apologized and attempted to walk away. He stepped infront of you not letting you walk away. " Umm can I get past? " you said trying to walk around him. " What is your name? " he said just looking down at you. You didn't wanna be rude and be like one of those 'I have a boyfriend' girls when a dude is trying to be nice. " Uhm..I'm Y/N...Y/N L/N ". " Nice name..I suppose me and my sister will see you soon " he smirked at you and walked away.

You seemed somewhat annoyed as you walked away and finished your first basket. You did the next 3 and the last basket was for the Madrigals... again. As you walked up to the Madrigals house you felt someone staring at you. You turned around and saw a blonde girl about 8 feet away from you keeping her distance but she crossed her arms and flared at you. You brushed it off and continued walking to the house. As soon as you got to the door you heard steps behind you. You turned around and saw Camilo and faintly saw the girl behind still keeping her distance. You smiled at Camilo still keeping your eye on the girl as she slowly stepped closer. You gave Camilo a little kiss. Just a peck but he didn't seem happy with just a peck. " All I get is a peck from you Bonita? ". " I'm sorry sir needy I didn't know you want more then a peck " you said smiling. He gave you a full on kiss.

But then, you noticed the little blonde girl fuming. Then it clicked. The little blonde girl had a crush on Camilo. You laughed at this sight and pointed to the fuming girl. " I think someone has a little crush on you Chameleon boy. " you said pointing to the girl. He looked over at her as she was closer then you thought. She was like two meters away from you and him. " Don't call him Chameleon boy " she said crossing her arms with a glare and a bratty tone that she probably thought looked and sounded intimidating. You giggled at her and looked back at Camilo. You could see him laughing too. You decided it's be fun to mess with her. So again you kissed Camilo

. She looked so mad and Camilo soon caught on at what you were doing and thought it would also be funny. " go talk to her " you whispered. " only if you join me " he whispered to you. " fine " you sighed. You both walked over to her. You saw how she looked at Camilo and almost bursted out laughing. " H..Hey Camilo " she said putting her hands up to her face. You let out a little laugh but she immediately turned her head to you. " And who might you be " she said in a bratty tone crossing her arms. " I'm Y/N L/N " she looked you up and down. " That's pretty.....ugly " she said laughing at her own saying. You and Camilo looked at each other trying not to laugh hysterically. Suddenly that blonde boy from earlier walk up to get his crazy sister. " Oh hi Y/N " the tall blonde boy said. Camilo didn't look to happy to see an 'attractive' blonde guy talking to you.

" Oh uh Hi?? " You said not knowing his name. " Toby Rakk ". Camilo looked a tab bit jealous and dragged you inside. " Woah Chameleon boy what's wrong? " you said as he shut the door. " Who the hell is that Bonita? "He said still holding your hand. " I don't know I banged into him earlier today. " you said kinda happy of how jealous he sounded. " Why?...oh my god are you jealous? " you said raising a brow. " WHAT?! NO! Why would I jealous of a preppy rich puta " he said crossing his arms. " LANGUAGE!! " Pepa screamed. " Sorry Mamá " Camilo yelled back. " You so are jealous! You really think I'm gonna leave you for some preppy rich guy?" You said looking up at him. " Well how would you feel if I was talking to an Attractive blonde lady who was probably our age " he said crossing his arms again.

" Well between us..." you started whispering " I'd abofetea a la perra en la víspera de Navidad y si ella hizo un movimiento en tu identificación, simplemente asegúrate de que nunca verá la luz del día" ( slap the bitch into christmas eve and if she made a move on you id simply make sure she won't ever see the light of day ) you said smiling. " Gosh that's a huge different answer then what I thought you were gonna say ". " But I like it " he said in a flirty voice as he got closer to your face.

You were about to kiss but before you did Dolors came down the stairs saying " hey no slobbering over each other in front of the door. " Great job ruining the moment Dolors " he said rolling his eyes. " ok I have to give this to Julieta and I'll just stay until the celebration starts". You said giving Camilo a kiss on the cheek. You quickly ran to the kitchen and dropped the basket off and went upstairs. You didn't know where Camilo was so you went into his room and waited for him. Before you did that you saw Dolors. " Hey Dolors do you know where Camilo went he was literally just here " you questioned. " He went to get a shower I think " she said and walked away. " Alright thanks " you said going up to his room.

Once you entered you looked around waiting for him to come in. You looked out his window and after a bit you saw his reflection open the door. I guess he thought you were downstairs because he only had a towel on. You turned around and you both froze. " I'll let myself  out" you said turning as red as a tomato. You could tell he was also embarrassed because while you were sitting outside having lunch with him and his family you kept looking at each other and blushing ( sitting across from each other ). " hey what's up with you two? " Isabela said looking confused. " NOTHING! " you both blurted out at the same time. " Nothing really? " Dolors said. " What did you see him naked? " Mirabelle jokingly said. You and him both clearly blushed. " Oh god- " Mirabelle, Dolors and Isabela said almost at the same time. Pepa slowly turned her head to us. " What happened " she had a scary face on. " I..Uhm " you said trying to think of and excuse while clearing your throat.

You scratched the back of your neck. " Ahem... may I be excused. " You said nervously. Without waiting for an answer you got up and ran away with your hands on your face. Camilo looked to his mother and also ran away. Dolors and Mirabelle laughed at what had happened as you and Camilo were as embarrassed as ever.

Word count: 1779

This was a bit longe then my other ones but it's getting a bit hard to update when your having Writers block but I'll try to update as much as possible. Also for everyone who help and corrected me on my spelling thank you and I fixed as much as the mistake I could find <3