FOUR

They're already at the garden and Donghyuck immediately sits on the nearby bench. "Can you, guys, leave me alone for a while?"

"Sure, honey, anything you want." His mom kisses his head and smiles.

"Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you?" Mark asks.

Donghyuck looks at him, "I want to be alone just for a while, Mark. You can accompany me again later."

Mark pouts and nods, "Okay. Text me if you're going back to your room. See you!" He waves before leaving the garden together with the younger's parents.

When Donghyuck is sure they're gone, he leans on the backrest and closes his eyes then inhales. The garden does have a fresh air. He can smell the lavender nearby where he's located. He exhales and opens his eyes.

"Hey."

He gets startled and turns to his side. He widen his eyes when he sees the pretty nurse again. "Y-you're real?"

Renjun chuckles. "Do you want some flowers?"

"Uhm, no, thanks."

"What's your favorite flower?"

"I said—"

"I'm asking you."

Donghyuck blinks and stares at him again. "Sunflower."

"There's no sunflower here," he hears Renjun mumble. "How about your second favorite?"

"Uh... tulips."

"They have those here." Renjun smiles, "The wind is so relaxing, right?" Donghyuck can only nod. The nurse is too pretty to not stare at. "Hey, Lee Donghyuck!"

He jolts back and blinks, looking at Renjun shocked, "Huh? Are you saying something?"

Renjun laughs, "I said, the wind is so relaxing." Even his laughs are mesmerizing. "Is there something on my face?"

"Pretty..."

"I know, you already told me that." Renjun grins. "So, I heard your therapy is already on Monday. Are you ready?"

He shakes his head, "No. Why do I need to take psychotherapy? I'm not crazy."

"Of course, you're not crazy, silly." Renjun laughs softly. "They just have to ask you some questions and you have to answer truthfully."

"Am I taking a test or something?" Donghyuck raises an eyebrow.

"No!" Renjun laughs again.

"I'm not sick. I don't have any problems. I want to go home."

"It's okay, I'm here for you, Hyuck. I'm going to take care of you. You're in good hands."

Donghyuck just looks at him and traces his gaze through the pretty nurse's pretty face. So, so, pretty.

"Renjun,"

"Hm?"

"I would like some flowers."

"Of course!" Renjun happily exclaims before getting up from the bench to pick up some tulips. Donghyuck smiles slightly.
-