ELEVEN

Donghyuck exhales so loudly that his boyfriend has to turn his head to him and creases his forehead. "I'm so bored! I really wanna go home so bad."

Mark laughs softly and walks to his bed. "Soon, baby."

"How much longer is that 'soon' you're talking about?" Donghyuck pouts, "I can't wait any longer."

"Firstly, you have to be better before you can go home. Make sure that your weight is back to being normal and that you're healthy again. With that being said, you need to eat all the meals the nurse is giving you."

"I hate that idea." Donghyuck crosses his arms against his chest.

"But you still need to do it." His boyfriend's lips curl to the side.

He smirks back, "Make me."

The older smiles, "Babe, it's not the time for flirting."

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Whatever."

Mark laughs, "You're so cute." He ruffles his hair. "I need to go now, babe. But I'll come back maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Just need something to do at home." Donghyuck just nods. "Do what I said, okay?"

"What?"

"You have to eat."

"Fine."

Mark smiles and gives him a kiss on the forehead. "You take care and be a good boy, hmm? I'll see you soon. I love you."

"See you, Mark hyung." He kisses him on the cheek that made the older blush. Donghyuck watches his boyfriend walk to the door and leave the room.

He gets off his bed and walks to the door. He sighs before exiting his room too, not forgetting to close it. He looks at his left then right and gets disappointed when he realizes that Mark really left already.

He's alone again.

He hates it. He hates it when he's alone. But he hates it more when he feels lonely.

He walks further and further until he sees a huge mirror along the corridor.

He stops and looks at himself in the mirror. He stares at his reflection. He observes the way his eyes glimmer due to the florescent lamp on the ceiling. He traces his gaze through his own figure.

He sees his cheeks again, the bone structure of his cheeks is almost visible, as well as his jaw bone. His collar bones are visible, too. He can't even recognize himself.

He shakily lifts up his hospital gown, revealing his flat stomach and even smaller waist that emphasizes his hips. He looks down and he sees his legs that are now thin. He smiles to himself in the mirror as he lowers down the cloth.

But his tears can't help but to flow down his cheeks. His smile fades away and he clenches his fists, urging to punch the mirror.

"I hate you! I hate you, Lee Donghyuck. Pig. Ugly. Nerd. I hate you so much, I wish you were never born!" He turns around and punches the wall instead, as hard as he could. He groans and slides down, resting his head on the flat surface.

"Oh my God, Lee Donghyuck!"
-