NINETEEN

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Renjun asks, sitting on the chair that's beside the bed.

"Can't sleep," Donghyuck simply replies. "Are you staying here again?"

"Yeah." Renjun smiles at him and holds his hand. "Do you wanna go to the garden again?"

Donghyuck shakes his head, "I want to sleep, but I can't."

"Are you thinking 'bout something?" Renjun asks, "Wanna share it with me?"

"Uhm..." Donghyuck sighs. He has a lot in his mind right now, he doesn't know which one to share with Renjun. "When the time comes that I finally leave this hospital, would I still be able to see you?"

Renjun shrugs a little, "We will see. I mean, if I see you again after that time, I don't want it to be because you are confined again. You know what I mean? Maybe, like, I'll visit you or you'll visit me. Right?" He chuckles, "But for now, focus on getting yourself better. It's more important. The more you get better, the sooner you will get home."

Donghyuck nods. Somehow, Renjun and Mark's words motivate him a little bit. He wants to be so much stronger than the voices in his head. He needs to be. He knows he needs to stop obssessing about losing weight, it's just that anxiety always consumes him every single chance it gets.

He has just now acknowledging the fact that he's sick and needs help. It took him months, but he knows that if he doesn't get help, he wouldn't be able to get better and have his dream happy life.

"Do you think... I really need to take the psychotherapy sessions?"

Renjun widen his eyes, then smiles. "Yes, but only if you want to."

Donghyuck sighs once again. "Thanks, Renjun. For being here with me, by my side."

"Of course."

He closes his eyes, squeezing their hands together. "Good night."

"Good night, darling. You sleep well, I'll be just here."

×××

It's almost 12 in the afternoon and Donghyuck has just woke up. Renjun's still by his side, staring fondly at his face.

"Good morning... or afternoon." Renjun giggles. "How was your sleep?"

Donghyuck looks down at their interlaced fingers. Did Renjun just hold his hand for several hours? "I feel good."

"That is so great!" Renjun pulls his hand back and claps. "Your head doesn't hurt, does it?" The younger only shakes his head. "Oh, thank goodness." He smiles, "By the way, if you want to eat brunch, they brought you mashed potato with gravy, that was supposed to be your breakfast."

Donghyuck glances at the table and there he sees a bowl of mashed potato with gravy on top of it. "Maybe, later."

"That's fine. But you should take that glass of water so you can be hydrated and not faint again."

Donghyuck sits on the bed and grabs the glass of water from the table before slowly drinks it. He then places the glass back and stare at Renjun.

"You're really pretty," he suddenly says, "And I just noticed your mole on the top right of your forehead. I like it." He then looks down at the older's right hand, "And the birthmark on your hand. It's so pretty, too."

Renjun blushes. "Thank you for noticing them. You're one of the few people who noticed the mole on my forehead."

Donghyuck slowly brings his finger on the mole, and pokes it. "Pretty. Very pretty."

"My mole?"

"No, you."

Renjun chuckles softly. "Hyuck-ah, you have a boyfriend, right?"

"I know. Is it bad to compliment other people?" Renjun shakes his head. "Right, it's not." Donghyuck flashes a wide smile, "Will you feed me my lunch?"

"Oh my God, Donghyuck," Renjun laughs, "Yeah, sure."
-