TEN

Donghyuck's parents already went home and Mark went out to buy himself some food to eat.

Donghyuck is leaning his back on the head board as he stares at the door. He doesn't know who is he waiting for. But he flinches up when he sees the door swings open. He follows the person through his eyes until he approaches his bed.

"Hello, Donghyuck!" Renjun says, smiling widely.

"Hi, Renjun." He smiles back slightly.

"How was your therapy earlier? Did it go well?" Renjun asks and Donghyuck only shrugs his shoulder, pursing his lips. The nurse chuckles softly and ruffles his hair, "That's fine, sweetie."

"Renjun... am I sick?" The younger asks, leaning forward.

Renjun sits on the bed, "Well, those people that are confined in the hospitals are sick. So, yeah, Donghyuck. But don't worry, I know you'll feel better soon." He smiles in reassurance, "I know you can do it."

"I don't know. I don't think I can."

"Just take your time, it's fine." Renjun turns to the door then back to Donghyuck. "Ah, sweetie, I should go now. I'll see you maybe tomorrow."

Donghyuck pouts slightly. "Okay."

"You take care, okay?" Renjun pokes the younger's nose gently before exiting the room.

Few minutes later, Mark comes back, holding a paper bag of McDonald's. Donghyuck notices him but sighs, leaning his back again on the head board. It's actually so soft, he could fall asleep with it on his back while sitting.

"Hey, babe, do you want some?"

Donghyuck looks at his boyfriend and shakes his head, "No, thank you. You eat well."

"But if you change your mind, I bought some for you just in case." Mark smiles and unwraps the paper cover of his cheeseburger.

"Mark hyung," The said guy just hums in response, "will you still love me even if I become the fattest person in the world?"

Mark turns to him and puts down his food on the paper bag. "I love you just the way you are."

"Even though my body isn't like the others?"

"Of course!" Mark rises up from the couch and walks toward his boyfriend. "For me, you're the most beautiful person my eyes ever laid upon, no matter what your size is."

Donghyuck holds Mark's wrist and stares at it. "It's okay for you even though you don't have skinny arms?" Mark just nods. "Skinny legs?" The older nods again. "And flat stomach?" And another nods. "But why?"  Donghyuck's tears start flowing down his cheeks.

"Because I don't care what people think of me. I love my flaws, and you should love yours too."

"Did you love my belly fats?"

"I've always loved them. Even your chubby cheeks." Mark caresses the younger's cheek with his free hand. "Too bad it's gone now."

He lets go of his boyfriend's wrist gently and sighs, "You're the best boyfriend I've ever had."

"You had other boyfriends before me?" Mark asks in shocked.

Donghyuck chuckles softly and shakes his head, "No, silly. You're my first, and probably my last."

Mark sighs of relief, "You scared me for a second, baby. Be thankful, you're cute." He kisses his cheek. "I love you." Donghyuck smiles and returns the kiss.
-