FIVE

Later at night, Donghyuck finally goes back to his room where he sees Mark sleeping on the couch. He smiles and walks towards his boyfriend.

He kneels beside the couch and stares at the older's face. Mark moves a little and Donghyuck giggles quietly. He leans and kisses him on the cheek, but that wakes Mark up.

"Hyuckie?"

"Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." He grins and gets up to sit at the end of the couch.

Mark gets up too and sit next to him. He notices something in Donghyuck's hand. "Baby, what's that you're holding?"

Donghyuck hands him the inflorescence of tulips. "Uhm... the pretty nurse picked them up for me."

His boyfriend grabs the flowers and creases his forehead. "Who is this pretty nurse you're talking about?"

"His name is—"

"Good evening!" Nurse Eunkyung suddenly barges in the room with a new set of IV tube and bag. "Mr. Lee, since you're here already, I need to inject you again."

Donghyuck sighs and hesitantly goes to his bed then lays there. Mark only watches as the nurse walks towards his boyfriend and injects him another IV tube. The IV bag is being hooked at the top of the head board.

"There! I'll come back here to bring you dinner. Please eat, okay?" Eunkyung smiles slightly.

"Thank you," Mark says and the nurse only nods.

She exits the room, and Mark approaches his boyfriend. "You know, you still have to eat even though you're on that tube. After the therapy, they won't be injecting you anymore, and by that, you have to eat for you to get well."

"I told you, I'm not sick."

"Hyuckie, just look at yourself. You lose so much weight, so much. You're so thin, I can't look at you like this. I mean, being thin is fine, but not like this. You're not healthy anymore."

Donghyuck looks away and tears start to come out of his eyes. "I want to sleep now."

Mark sighs. "You still have to eat dinner."

"I don't want to!"

"You have to!"

Donghyuck gasps and looks at him, "Don't yell at me!"

Mark bites his lower lip and carresses his boyfriend's arm. "I'm sorry," he softly says, "Please, Hyuckie."

"Leave me alone! Just go home, Mark."

Mark gulps and shakes his head, "I want to take care of you." He wipes the younger's tears off using his thumb. "I love you."

Donghyuck didn't reply and just turns to the side.
-