3

Luffy has been chasing Ace for an hour now, and it's making Ace annoyed. No matter how many times he tries to kill or get rid of him. Luffy just avoids it or punches the big rocks or trees that are falling over him.

Luffy: Come on, Ace! I want to be your friend! You are lonely too, right? Every kid doesn't want to play with me because they say I'm a freak.

Ace stops for a moment and continues ignoring Luffy. He can't risk Luffy knowing where Sabo is because he might see where the treasure is.

Luffy is just chasing Ace all day non-stop without eating, so he decided to hunt some animals that could be food to offer to the Dadan family and Ace too.

Ace sighs in relief because Luffy finally left him and decided to go on his own. After Luffy left, Ace immediately ran towards Sabo to check if he was okay or not. He also wants to tell Sabo about Luffy and how strong he is.

Ace: Yo Sabo, how's our treasure?

Sabo: Oh, it's good we have some catch today, but it's still not enough to buy a pirate ship.

???: You guys want to be pirates? I want to be one too! The King of Pirates!

Sabo and Ace froze when they heard a voice talking to them. They looked at the one who said it and saw Luffy carrying a dead crocodile. Both of their jaws dropped. They couldn't believe someone as small as him could defeat a crocodile all by himself.

They immediately run at Luffy and tie him to the tree.

Luffy: Guys? Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do anything wrong and please don't destroy that book

Luffy: Guys? Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do anything wrong and please don't destroy that book. It's so special to me. I need that to become a pirate.

Ace: Shut up! You are going to tell others about our treasure!

Sabo: Yeah! Wait... maybe we should kill him to make our secret more secure!

Ace: Yeah! That's a great idea, but how?

Luffy: I'm a devil fruit user, and if you throw me in the water, I'll drown. All of you are the same anyway. You think of me as a freak.

He said quitely, but Sabo and Ace heard him. They now kind of feel bad because Luffy just wants a friend and he doesn't have one.

Sabo: Hey, Ace, I think it wouldn't be bad if we let him be our friend.

Ace: Are you crazy? What if he tells others about the treasure?!

Sabo: I think he just wants a friend.

Ace sighs in defeat and cuts the ropes, freeing Luffy. Luffy looks at him with hope that Ace may be his friend or Sabo too.

Ace: I need to ask you a question.

Luffy: Sure, what is it?

Ace: Do you want me to live?

Luffy: Of course.