10

Luffy, Nami, and Coby arrive at the shell town.

Coby: Luffy san, what are you looking for?

Luffy: I'm looking for my first mate. Zoro

Coby: Zoro?! As in the pirate hunter Zoro? 

Nami: Are you friends with Zoro?

Luffy: Of course he is my first mate. After all, this town is our meeting spot, so he should be here right now.

Coby: I heard rumors about him being a demon and a cold-blooded bounty hunter. Are you sure he is the perfect person, Luffy san? 

Luffy didn't respond, and he just smiled at Coby. He needs to teach the kid that the world isn't black and white.

Luffy: Let's go to the bar. I think Zoro is there.

Then he got confused because every time he mentions Zoro's name, the people are cowering in fear. He didn't know if the people were afraid of him or Zoro, so he just shrugged it off.

Coby: I think we shouldn't mention his name on this island. 

Nami: Yeah, marine captain Ax Morgan is here.

Luffy saw the same reaction in the people when they mentioned Ax Morgan. 

Luffy: I see. I know what's happening now.

Nami: Huh? What do you mean, you know what's happening? 

Luffy: Zoro might be in trouble.

Coby: How did you know? 

Luffy: Just a hunch. Well, let's go to the Marine base and get Alvida's bounty.

They then walk towards the Marine base to collect the bounty. While they are walking, Luffy finds information about where Zoro is by eavesdropping. He now knows where he was.

After they collect the bounty, Luffy immediately goes to the open field where Zoro is tied up.

Nami: Luffy, why are we here? 

Luffy: Look, it's Zoro. 

They then peeked into the wall and saw Zoro tied up and looking like he hadn't eaten in like a week now.

Coby: Such a intimidating aura! 

Nami: Just by looking at him, you know he is already strong.

They were interrupted by a ladder being placed on the wall. They saw a little girl climbing up and motioned for them to be quiet. The little girl approached Zoro, and she didn't seem scared at all.

Rika: Zoro san, I made onigiri especially for you.

Coby: What is that little girl doing? She is going to be killed! 

Zoro: What are you doing here, pipsqueak? Get out! You are an eyesore! 

Rika: But I made these onigiris just for you. They may be a little sweet, but I think they taste good.

Zoro: I don't want it! 

Luffy: Well, that's cold. 

Then the gate of the field suddenly opens, revealing a blond-haired brat and two coward marines.

Blond hair: Well, Zoro, didn't your mother teach you not to bully little girls like her? 

Zoro: These snotty brat again. What do you want? 

Helmeppo: Well, I'm just here to check on you, and there is already a brat that is against the law.

Rika: But Zoro san is hungry; he needs to eat!