9

Luffy is sailing peacefully right now after a whirlpool almost sucked his boat. He was glad that the sea king was there to pull him up. 

Luffy: It's a nice day to set sail. I wonder if Zoro is okay. I need to go to Shells Town.

Then he was interrupted when a cannon ball shot into his boat. He dodged and flew into the sky using Geppo, but his boat is broken now. He glanced at the ship that shot him and saw a familiar pirate. Jolly Roger, it's the Alvida pirates. He used Geppo to approach them with a mix of sorru, so no one could see him.

Pirate: What the-he vanished! 

They said it in a confused manner. They are plundering a ship right now and found a small boat that was being pulled by a sea king, so they shot it. After they shot a canon ball, they saw a man flying in the sky, and the man disappeared.

Luffy: Who do you think you're dealing with? 

The Alvida pirates looked up and saw Luffy sitting on the railings of the crow's nest.

Pirate: W-Wait a minute, that man! It's the famous bounty hunter, along with Roronoa Zoro! It's straw hat Luffy! 

Random pirate: Alivida sama! Strawhat is here! 

Then a fat, ugly lady comes out of the ship that they are plundering. Besides her is a pink-haired boy with glasses.

Alvida: Huh?! What are you talking about?

Alvida looked up and saw Luffy sitting on the crow's nest of their ship. She froze and didn't know what to do. Luffy is well known in East Blue as an undefeated bounty hunter, along with Zoro. There is no way she can beat him.

Alvida: W-What are you doing here, strawhat?! 

Luffy: How many bounties are on your head? 

Alvida: 5-5 million! 

Luffy: I see, I think that's enough for Zoro's lunch because that man is broke and I don't want to spend my money, so I guess I'll take it.

Alvida Don't mock me! He is outnumbered! Finish him!

The Alvida pirates hesitate but still obey their captain. They charge at Luffy blindly.

Luffy: And I thought you guys were going to surrender.

Then Luffy let out his conqueror's haki, knocking out all the Alvida pirates except Alvida and the pink-haired kid. Although Alivida is panting heavily and confused about what is going on. The pink-haired kid stares at Luffy in awe.

Alvida: What did you do?! 

Luffy: Your ship is an eyesore. I think I'll sink it.

Alvida: Huh?!

Luffy unheated his sword and covered it in haki. He let out a haki slash, cutting Alvida's ship in half.

Pink hair: Wow, he's so strong! 

Alvida: How did you do that?! 

Luffy appears behind Alvida and uses the hilt of his sword to knock Alvida out. Then he turns towards the kid, who is shaking in fear right now. His cold eyes turn into soft ones when he looks at the kid.

Luffy: Hey, are you one of Alvida's men? What is your name? 

Pink hair: M-My name is Coby, and no, they just kidnap me and make me a cabin boy.

Luffy: I see you must have suffered a lot. Sorry I didn't help you out earlier.

Coby: His voice is so soft it feels like I'm flying. Is he really the cold-blooded Luffy that they are talking about?