4

It's been a month since Luffy, Ace, and Sabo became friends. They hunt, play, and train each other to become strong. Luffy is becoming proficient at using the 6 powers and haki, but still needs improvement. They've been stealing some treasures to other people and have become well known to Grey Terminal. They feared Luffy because of how strong and fast he was. They just saw their treasures gone because Luffy used soru to get them, and they couldn't do anything because Luffy was already gone.

Luffy: Wow, we have so many catches today! At this rate, we can literally buy a pirate ship!

Sabo: Yeah! After we turn the right age, we can finally set sail!

Ace: Wait, who is going to be the captain?

Luffy: Of course, it's me. I am stronger and smarter than you guys.

 Ace and Sabo: That's not fair!

Luffy: Why don't we build our own crew then? We will meet each other someday with our own crew.

Ace: That's a great idea.

Sabo: Yeah, not bad, but what about the treasures that we gathered for the pirate ship?

Luffy: We will use that to buy a boat when we have to get out of here to gather our own crew.

Ace: With this amount of treasure, we can buy three decent boats that can withstand a storm or something.

Luffy: Yosh! It's decided, but Sabo needs to set sail first because he is a noble and when you turn 18, I'm sure your father will come and get you. We can't let him do that.

Sabo: Oh, you have a point, but what about you guys? Shouldn't we be supposed to leave together?

Ace: Don't worry about us, Sabo. We will become stronger and stronger and find you someday.

Sabo: What if we become brothers to remind us that we will always have each other's backs?

Luffy: Wow, that's a great idea! Let me steal Dadan's sake because it represents a promise, and we will finally become brothers!

Ace: Sure, let's go!

Then they rush to Dadan's house to steal the sake. When they arrived, they saw Dadan was about to drink a newly opened sake.

Luffy used soru to steal the sake, and Dadan got curious about where the sake went, and she saw a paper in her hand. She opened the paper and saw a letter coming from Luffy.

"Pirates drink sake, so let me borrow it."

Dadan: You damn brat! Give me back my sake!

Dadan shouts, and it is heard throughout Mt. Callubo. Luffy, Ace, and Sabo just laugh at Dadan and proceed to go to their hideout.

Ace: That was fun!

Sabo: I bet she is destroying the house right now and cursing Luffy.

Luffy: Shishishi, don't worry, we will give it back, but for now, let's do this!

Ace: With this, we can finally be brothers!

Sabo: Yeah, we will be brothers forever!

Luffy: Whatever you do, wherever you are, this will serve as a reminder that we will always be bonded together, and no one can break that!

All: We are brothers forever!