16

Makino was smiling at Luffy's bounty poster. She was so proud of the boy she had raised for years. She didn't care about what kind of pirate Luffy wanted to be. She would accept him no matter what.

Makino wipes her tears away, remembering all the beautiful memories she has with Luffy. Her son really grew up into a great man.

"Stay safe, Luffy... I'm always here for you no matter what happens. " Makino smiles and hugs the wanted

Everyone in the windmill village is happy about Luffy's achievements, except, of course, the mayor.

"This is too troublesome," Woop slap shook his head.

"Just wait mayor, My son is just starting his journey; there's more. " Makino smiles at the mayor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luffy burped, feeling satisfied with the food he ate. Ussop suddenly stands up, which startles Nami.

"Uhmmm Luffy I need to go. I have something to do. " Ussop was excited to tell his friend about his new friends.

Luffy smiles at him and says, "Sure... We'll find you later."

Ussop smiled and hurriedly left to go to the mansion.

"Yo Luffy, now that we've recruited a sniper, what's next? Zoro asked curiously

"Now that you said it... I want to meet a legendary pirate that has been hiding in East Blue." Luffy smirks.

Nami tilts her head in confusion and asks, "Who is he?"

"You will know, and you might not believe me when I tell you right now."

While they are chatting, three kids suddenly appear beside them, glaring at them 

"Who are you kids?" Nami asks

"You!" one of the kids points at Luffy. "Get off this island now!"

Luffy raised an eyebrow "Why would I?"

"You're a wanted pirate! You bring trouble to our captain!"

They showed Luffy and Zoro's wanted posters. Zoro has a bounty of 20 million berries on his head. What makes Zoro and Nami surprised is Luffy's bounty; this is the first time they saw a bounty that huge.

Luffy chuckles, "I guess the old seagull is really pissed."

"Stop changing the subject! Leave!" 

"You can't make me leave; do you know why?" Luffy smirks viciously.

The three kids gulped and shook in fear.

"W-Why?"

"Because you don't have a captain anymore. We ate him!"

"Humans are really delicious," Zoro said, oating his belly.

Nami just shook her head.

"Y-You!" The three of them are completely terrified. "You guys are monsters!"

"Well," Luffy sheepishly scratched his head.

Luffy's ear suddenly twitches as he feels something with his observation haki.

"Things are about to get interesting."

"Huh? Why?" Nami asked Luffy

"Let's go visit Ussop," Luffy smiles.
.................

Three of them go to the mansion; they go through the fence, and Luffy makes sure that no one notices them entering without permission.

They saw Ussop talking to a girl named Kaya. She was happily listening to Ussop's stories. She didn't care if it was a lie or not; his stories always make her happy, and she doesn't feel lonely when Ussop is there

"I'm sure you will be a wonderful pirate, Ussop San." Kaya smiled at him. Ussop beamed with happiness upon hearing what Kaya said.

"Of course I will be a brave warrior of the sea someday! Everyone will tremble hearing my name!" Kaya chuckles at her friend's behavior.

"So this is where you are, Ussop," Luffy finally butted. He can sense someone approaching.

Ussop and Kaya were shocked that they didn't notice him at all. Kaya can see that Luffy is not an ordinary man. Luffy is giving off a calm yet powerful aura that can make someone feel intimidated. Is this the captain that Ussop is talking about?

"Hello! I'm Monkey D. Luffy. You must be Ussop's friend, whom he always talks about. Nice to meet you." Luffy smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Luffy san My name is Kaya, Ussop's friend." Kaya gave a friendly smile.

Before Ussop can say anything, someone suddenly shouts at them, which startles all of them except Luffy and Zoro. Luffy looked at the man who interrupted them, and his eyes widened in surprise; he didn't expect the man he has been trying to find to be here. He calmly observed him silently.

"Miss Kaya, why are you talking to these peasants?" He adjusted his glasses and coldly glanced at them, especially Ussop.

"Klahadore, they are my friends! Please don't be too harsh on them!" Kaya shouted. She doesn't want Kuro to humiliate them.

"Don't try to protect them, Miss Kaya." He then cast a cold glance at Luffy and Zoro.

"And you strawhat Luffy... a pathetic kid who's playing pirates." Klahadore said with a mocking smile.

Zoro and Nami's faces darkened. He dared to disrespect their captain just like that? Is he tired of living?

Luffy is still calm and collected; he didn't seem affected by what Klahadore said. Luffy suddenly smiles, which surprises everyone except Zoro, who knew Luffy's nature. A mere provocation like that can't affect Luffy.

"Are you really determined?" Luffy finally said something 

Huh? What is he saying? All of them got confused by what Luffy said. Zoro smirked

"What are you saying, kid?" Klahadore narrowed his eyes.

"You know... wrong actions have their own consequences." Luffy gave a mocking smile.

Klahadore's face darkened. "Are you threatening me?"

Kaya, seeing the atmosphere was becoming tense, tried to stop Klahadore but was interrupted by Luffy.

"Oh? Threatening you? When? How?" 

"You don't know who you're dealing with, Strawhat."

Kuro was confident that he could beat Luffy, although he heard many great things about him and doubted it since he was too young to be that strong.

"You seem confident about your abilities, Butler Kun, or should I say, your plans?" Klahadore froze after hearing what Luffy said. He needs to kill this brat as soon as possible.

"You!" Before Klahadore could finish his sentence, Luffy flashed in front of him, which shocked him greatly. This speed! is faster than him! Luffy leans closer to his ear.

"If you touch one of them, I will make sure that you will not be able to form a plan ever again. "Kuro of a Hundred Plans." Luffy whispers to Him, which sent shivers down his spine.

He provoked a monster! No, a demon!