6

Luffy just stares at his father, not knowing what to say. He was happy that he finally saw his father, but he was curious right now about how strong the worst criminal was.

Dragon: Wait, don't tell me you are Luffy?!

Sabo: Luffy, is he the dragon you are talking about?

Luffy: Yeah! Papa!

Dragon: Hey! Get out of here now! This place is dangerous!

Luffy: Oh yeah, we need to warn the people here!

Dragon: We've got this, so get out of here already!

Sabo: Luffy, we need to get out of here!

Luffy: Can we talk later? I have to tell you something. It is important. Please?!

Luffy gave him the cutest look he got to persuade his father. Dragon just sweatdropped because of his son's actions.

Dragon: Fine, wait for me. I will just take care of things from here. Ivankov will guide you up there to make sure you are safe.

Ivankov: So this is your kid, Dragon? What a cute kid! What's your name? 

Luffy: I'm Monkey D. Luffy, the man who will become the king of pirates.

Ivankov: So you want to be a pirate, huh? As expected from Dragon's son. 

Luffy: Let's go! I'm sure Ace is worried right now. He got tortured by Bluejam pirates, so he is in bad condition.

Ivankov: Oh, sure! Lead the way! 

Luffy and Sabo guide Ivankov towards Dadan's hut. Luffy is happy to see his father because he has been wanting to meet him since his grandfather told him about his father. He doesn't hold a grudge against his father because he knows that his he has an ambition and wants to achieve it, just like him who wants to be a pirate someday.

Luffy, Sabo, and Ivankov arrive at Dadan's hideout. They saw Makino and Mayor whoopslap waiting for them to arrive. Makino has fear written all over her face. She heard that the grey terminal was being burned today and Luffy is in there. She just hopes that something bad doesn't happen to Luffy and Sabo.

Luffy: Makino, san! We are here! I got Sabo! 

Makino runs towards him and Sabo and gives them a warm hug. She is worried that something might happen to them just like Ace.

Makino: Don't do that again, Luffy! You are so reckless! What if some pirates see you and kill you!? 

Luffy:  I'm sorry, Makino san. It will not happen again. I swear it's just that I can't leave my brother to those nobles.

Makino: I understand Luffy. Just remember that you are still a kid and they can harm you anytime they want.

Luffy: Hmm Oh, I almost forgot: Makino san, meet Ivankov! She assured that we were safe coming up here! 

Luffy said, changing the topic, that he didn't want to get scolded the whole day. He knows that Makino and even curly Dadan will never leave him alone after what happened.

Makino looks up and sees a large man with an afro of indigo hair and long eyelashes.

Makino: Her head is so huge! and scary! 

Makino: Uhm, thank you for helping Luffy and his brother Sabo. I'm sorry for these two if they bother you.

Ivankov: Uhh no, they didn't bother me. In fact, they are fun to talk with. They don't discriminate people like me 

Makino: Good job. Luffy, Sabo, I know I raised you well.

Luffy: Shishishishi and ohhh... By the way, I met my father, and he will come here to talk to me! 

Makino: Eh!? Really? I mean, your biological father! ? 

Sabo: Yeah! His dad is so cool! He is currently helping the people in Grey Terminal.

Luffy: Let's go check on Ace... Sabo! 

Sabo: Oh, I almost forgot! He got beaten up by Bluejam pirates! 

They went inside the hut and saw Ace sleeping with his hands tied up on the bed. Luffy and Sabo's jaws dropped from shock when they saw him.

Luffy: What happened to Ace!? Why is he tied up?

Dadan: Oh, that? He wants to follow you, Luffy, so I knocked some sense into him.

Luffy: But isn't it... Too far? 

Sabo: Yeah, it's like he goes through hell here.

Dadan: You ungrateful brats! You guys always give me a headache! 

Sabo: Fine, we're just going to wait then. I wonder if the people in the grey terminal are okay.

Luffy: Yeah, even though they are poor, the nobles have no right to take their homes away from them. This is why I hate the world government.

Sabo: Yeah, me too. It's too cruel. They were supposed to protect the weak, but it turns out that they took advantage of that and just enslaved them.

Luffy: Hey Sabo, you can't stay here anymore, right? After what happened, you need to get out of here or your father will hunt you down.

Sabo: Oh, about that? Hmmm. Yeah, you are right, I need to get out of here, but where will I go? I have no knowledge of navigation, just a little bit.

Luffy: What about you go with my father? I'm sure he wouldn't mind. You are strong. You can be a revolutionary army.

Sabo: That's a great idea, but what about you and Ace? I don't want to leave you guys alone. What if something happens to the two of you? 

Luffy: Don't worry about us, Sabo. We will create our own crew someday and find you. Our bonds will never be broken. We are brothers, right? 

Sabo: Right, but what about Ace? What if he refuse? 

Ace: Who said I'm going to refuse? 

Sabo and Luffy look at Ace, who is now awake. He is covered in bandages because of the torture that Bluejam pirates did to him. He groans and tries to move his hands, but he notices that his hands are tied on the bed.

Ace: What the hell happened!? Why are my arms tied up? And why is my head hurting so much?

Luffy: Oh, Dadan knocked you out because you're stubborn.

Luffy releases Ace, who has now got a tick mark on his forehead. 

Ace: Like what I've said, I'm not going to refuse. I know it's for Sabo's freedom.

Luffy: Oh, good. I thought I was going to tie you up later.

Ace: I've had enough! 

Ace stated this with shark teeth. 

He is sad that Sabo is going to go early, but he needs to let him be because Sabo's father is kind of a maniac, and they are going to build their own crew someday, so there might be a chance that they will see each other again, but in the sea.

Then they were interrupted by a huge gust of wind. They opened their eyes and saw a man wearing a cloak. Sabo and Ace were ready to fight him, but Luffy suddenly recognised him.

Luffy: Wait! That's dragon! 

Ivankov entered and saw Dragon standing there.

Dragon: Thank you for protecting them. Ivan, you can go back to the ship if you want. I'm just going to talk to my son for a little bit.

Ivankov: Okay, don't go for too long, okay? We have a schedule.

Dragon: Yeah

After that, Ivankov left Dragon with the kids. He turns around and faces Luffy with a confused face.

Dragon: What do you want to talk about? 

Luffy: Can we ask you a favor? 

Dragon: As long as I can do it, so sure, what is it? 

Luffy: Can Sabo go with you?