14

Nezumi and his men arrive at the closest marine headquarters. He immediately grabs the Den Den Mushi and calls the main headquarters.

Nezumi: "Hello! This is Captain Nezumi! I want to tell you some big news! The strongest bounty hunter in East Blue became a pirate along with Roronoa Zoro! He said he would claim the whole East Blue as his territory! " The Marine he was calling was shocked when he heard the news.

Marine officer: "W-Wait, you mean Strawhat Luffy?! Why did he become a pirate all of a sudden? " 

Nezumi: "I don't know either! I will send his picture to you! He has already claimed many islands as his territory. He is now the undisputed ruler of the East Blue! He just defeated and killed the Arlong pirates! " 

"O-OK, I'll report to the higher-ups right away."He then hung up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In Cocoyashi village. Luffy and Zoro were now discussing their next plan. Luffy tells Zoro he wants to go to Syrup Village to recruit someone.

Zoro: "Who do you want to recruit?" Luffy grins at him.

Luffy: "He is the son of one of the most feared sniper." Zoro raises his eyebrow, now curious who the sniper is.

Zoro: "One of the most feared sniper? Who is that? " 

Luffy: "His name is Yasopp. He has a son named Usopp. For what I know, Usopp might have inherited his father's talents for sniping. So I want to recruit him. I also promise that I will bring Usopp to him. "

Zoro: "What if he can't survive the seas? Would you still recruit him?" Luffy shook his head.

Luffy: "I can't force him if he can't handle the seas. This world is dangerous and I don't want to risk many people, so I just want to recruit 15 people, it will be less troublesome. I can't just protect all of them." Zoro nods.

Zoro: "You have a point; it might be the cause of our downfall, but what if you see potential in him?" Luffy smiles

Luffy: "Of course I will recruit him. All of us start from weak to strongest."

  Zoro: "Well, you have a point. When I was a kid, I couldn't even kill a dog. " Luffy starts to laugh.

Luffy: "Well, it also depends on the person... Sometimes there are people who are gifted with extraordinary brute strength or power, like me. " Zoro and Luffy talk for a moment, then Nami comes back with a new tattoo on his shoulder. 

Zoro: "Are we good to go at any moment?" Nami nodded and Luffy grinned.

Luffy: "Yosh! Let's go to Syrup Village! " Nami tilts her head in confusion.

Nami: "Why Syrup Village?" Luffy looked at Nami and smiled.

Luffy: "I want to recruit someone there... I don't know if he will join or not, but I will refuse his refusal! " Zoro and Nami sweatdropped

Nami: "(Sigh) Fine, the citizens are readying a bigger boat for us and it will supply us with food." Luffy smiled and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.