13

On Zoro's side, he easily dominates the fight between Hatchan, Kuroobi, and Chew. He used his three sword styles to defeat the three of them. He only had a hard time with Hatchan because of his six sword styles, but he used tatsumaki to send Hatchan flying into the air.

Zoro looked up and saw many thunder clouds gathering. There is only one thing he can think about.

Zoro: "Luffy is mad. I don't want to get caught." He runs towards the entrance of the Arlong park, where the other villagers were watching the fight.

Zoro: "Stay back, everyone! Luffy is going to destroy the whole building! " The villagers got confused, but they still obeyed what Zoro said.

Nojiko: "What do you mean he's going to destroy?" Zoro looked at her and said

Zoro: "As you heard from Arlong earlier, it pisses him off... now he is not going to hold back anymore." Zoro was now glancing at the building.

On Luffy and Arlong's side, Luffy was really pissed off at what Arlong said.

Luffy: "Forget about holding back... I'm going to kill you here" Luffy then jumped high breaking the roof.

The villagers and Zoro saw Luffy in the air and his other part of the skin became pink.

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no!! Red... Hawk! " His arm became fire and he shot it towards the building.

 Hawk! " His arm became fire and he shot it towards the building

Genzo: "Is he really a human?" Other villagers ask too.

Nojiko: "Where did the fire even come from?" Zoro gave her a sly grin and said,

Zoro: "Luffy's battle IQ and imagination are beyond human understanding. In short, he is a genius. "

Nami: "Wow... he really did it... he defeated Arlong." Nami had teary eyes as he watched Luffy land on the ground.

Luffy: "NAMII! You're going to join my crew, right? " Luffy shouts and grins at Nami.

Nami: "Yes! I will be your navigator from now on! " Luffy laughs, smiling happily.

Luffy: "Hey Zoro! Look, we finally have a navigator! Next, we have to find a musician! "

Nami and Zoro: "We don't need a musician!" Lufy just laughs and approaches them.

The villagers all cheer and praise their hero who freed them from hell. Their fun was interrupted when they heard someone clapping.

They all looked at the source of the sound and saw a navy warship and the marines already on land.

Nezumi: "Well, well, well, you really defeated Arlong, huh? From now on, all of you villagers have to pay me for protection since this will be marine territory! I've heard you're smuggling a hundred thousand bellies into this village! This is treason! I also heard that the orange hair girl is part of the Arlong pirates. We have to arrest her." He said this with a perverted grin on the last one.

Luffy: "Oi, who do you think you are, Marines? This village is under my protection now, so back off! " Nezumi looks at him and smirks.

Nezumi: "Ohh... bounty hunters. Well, I'm a marine captain, and you guys are just bounty hunters. I will also take credit for Arlong's defeat if you don't mind. " Then suddenly, Luffy appears in front of Nezumi and chokes

Nezumi: "H-hey! This is illegal! Attacking a Marine captain is illegal! " Luffy then throws him to the ground.

Luffy: "Who said we are bounty hunters? We are pirates! From now on, I will make East Blue my territory! " The marines and villagers are shocked, including Zoro, because of Luffy's declaration.

Nezumi: "B-brat! Who do you think you are? Even though you were the most powerful person in East Blue, you had no say in the matter! Justice will always win! " Luffy then unsheats his sword and sends a haki slash at the warship.

Luffy: "Tell this to your superiors! If you dare mess with my crew, I will take all of you on, even the admirals! " The marines were shocked at what Luffy said.

Nezumi: "A-admiral?! You're getting carried away! " Luffy just kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying to his subordinates, knocking all of them down.

Luffy: "I think you are not in the right position to say that." He said coldly while glaring at the marines (It's like how Shanks glares at the bandits).

Luffy didn't know that the marines took a photo of him glaring at them. 

Nezumi: "We are not done yet! You will pay for this! You will pay for this straw hat! " Nezumi said and retreated with his men riding on a small boat.

Luffy: "Where are we again? Oh party! Party, let's party! " Nami and Zoro sweatdrops

Zoro and Nami: "This idiot just declared war a minute ago and now he wants to party." 

The villagers and the strawhats had a great feast after a fight. Nami was so happy to see the villagers and her sister was smiling happily again.

Luffy: "It's great to see your loved ones happy, right?" Nami looked at Luffy and smiled at him.

Nami: "Yeah, after all that hell we experienced, they can finally smile like they used to." Nami blushes as Luffy wraps his arm around Nami's shoulder.

Luffy: "It's your turn to be happy now... all those sacrifices and hell that you've been through, it's your turn to be happy." Nami smiles and lets a single tear drop on her cheeks before resting her head on Luffy's shoulder.

Nami: "Thank you if it weren't for you and Zoro I don't think I will live tommorow and the villagers" 

Luffy: "Everything is alright now, Nami. You are my nakama, so I will do everything to protect you and our other future nakama."

Nami: "You're so kind, Luffy." 

Luffy: "Not really. I killed countless lives without hesitation. I'm not really the kind of guy you thought."

Nami: "Luffy is Luffy. I don't care what others say about you; you're my captain, one of the strongest and kindest captains I've ever had. "

Both of them didn't know that the villagers were watching them with their hearts in their eyes. Genzo, on the other hand, was fuming in anger.

Genzo: "Brat! I will make you pay if you let Nami cry again! I will hunt even if you're at the end of the world! " He thought, glaring at the two.

Nami: "And you're the first boy I felt in love with."