12

Luffy was now staring at the calm sea. He was now thinking of his brothers, who had set out into the sea before him. He really misses them so much and wishes to meet them soon. His thoughts were interrupted when Nami suddenly sat beside him.

Nami: "Luffy, are you sure about this? We can gather some help first before fighting Arlong and his crew. They are strong, you know. " Luffy just smiles at Nami and places his hat on her head.

Luffy: "Protect that hat for me. It's the best treasure I have." 

Zoro: "Oi Luffy, are we going to fight Arlong head-on or will we fight him tomorrow?" Luffy grins and says

Luffy: "The earlier the better, plus they will underestimate us because we're humans."

Zoro: "Tch arrogant bastards... by the way, about the haki thing you use to knock down enemies; do you think I have one too?"

Luffy: "Well, it depends on you how much will you have, but in your case, I'm sure you have one, but it's still inactive. I unlocked mine when I was a kid because a bandit killed an old lady."

Zoro: "So to unlock it, you need to experience a life and death situation or it will subconsciously awaken."

Luffy: "I think it's both. It really depends on you."

Nami: "Guys, we're here!" Nami points to the island.

Luffy: "Alright, we'll take you down, Arlong!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They landed on the island and went to explore the town. Luffy and Zoro saw the houses were flipped upside down, and they couldn't see any people walking around. Nami becomes nervous about what's going on and immediately tries to find her sister, Nojiko, and the rest of the citizens.

Nami: "What happened here?! These houses have not been flipped before!" They ran straight to the path and saw a group of people discussing

Nami: "Everyone! What happened?! Why were all of the houses flipped? " The mayor of the town, Genzo, looked at Nami.

Genzo: "Nami... you need to get out of here now! Arlong is going to kill us! " Genzo tries to convince Nami to get off the island.

Nojiko: "Wait, who are these guys?" She pointed at Luffy and Zoro, who had shadows in their eyes.

Nami: "They are the most powerful bounty hunters in East Blue. They came here to help." Genzo narrowed his eyes.

Genzo: "What are you young ones going to do?! Get out of here before it's too late! The enemy is stronger than a normal human being! " Luffy ignores Genzo and looks at Nami.

Luffy: "Nami, where is the location of Arlong Park?" The villagers gasp.

Fishman: "Oya oya? The villagers ask for help from a mere human. " The random fish entered the scene. The villagers back away, not wanting to get caught.

Luffy: "You're one of the Arlong pirates, right?" The fish man looked at him smugly.

Fishman: "So what, human? Like a human, like you can stop Arlong san! " He was interrupted when Zoro suddenly grabbed his face and squeezed it.

Luffy: "Where is Arlong Park?" The fish man chuckles and tries to get out of Zoro's grip, but he can't. The fishman panics and tries harder, but Zoro's arm didn't move and was still squeezing the fishman's face.