11

All the marines were shocked by what Luffy did. Ax Morgan was now fuming in anger and pointing at Luffy.

Ax Morgan: "Capture him! I will execute him publicly! " All the marines seemed hesitant but obeyed their leader since they had no choice.

They ran toward Luffy, hoping to capture him, but were shocked when Luffy suddenly vanished. They looked everywhere, but he had vanished with no trace, as if he had popped like a bubble.

 Marine: "Sir! Strawhat vanished like a bubble! We can't see him everywhere! " Axe Morgan was so pissed at this statement and held the marine by its collar.

Ax Morgan: "Like I care you useless piece of shit! Find him! I will kill all of you if you didn't find him today!" The marines were cowering in fear and immediately runs away to find Luffy.

On Luffy's side, he was now inside the headquarters trying to find Helmeppo's room. He was looking everywhere till he saw a door with the name Helmeppo. He grins widely and tries to open the door, but it was locked. Since he had no keys to unlock the door, he broke the door knob and easily went inside. 

When Luffy came inside, he saw the room was designed girly and the walls were painted pink. He just shrugged it off since he had no time for that and was looking for Zoro's swords. When he looked around, he saw Zoro's words leaning on Helmeppo's bed.

Luffy: "Bingo," he muttered to himself, and picked up Zoro's sword and tied it on his back. He was about to go out the door when he heard Morgan yelling at his marines to kill Zoro.

Before the Marines could even shoot Zoro, Coby and Nami, who were now trying to free Zoro, Luffy uses conquerors' haki to knock the marines out, leaving only Morgan behind. Morgan froze and trying to process what happened. He then saw Luffy was now infront of him with his sword unsheathed. Before he could react, Luffy slashed his chest.

 Luffy: "Be grateful. I will not kill you, but the scar on your chest will be the mark that if you ever mess with me... you will die," Luffy said without any emotion. Morgan was now shaking in fear and passed out because of his wound.

Luffy then turned to his friends and smiled somberly. He was relieved that he made it in time. If he hadn't, he had already failed as the captain of his crew. Luffy walks up to Zoro and cuts the ropes, freeing him. Zoro looks at Luffy and grins widely.

Zoro: "Well... now captain! Let's drink some sake. That bastard really takes a toll on me." He said rubing his stomach.

Shishi: "Shishishi, sure I'm hungry too." They were about to leave, but the marines that Luffy knocked out woke them up.

Marine: "Dammit, what happened? What was that? I suddenly passed out... no, we suddenly passed out, "he said, looking around. He then saw Luffy, Zoro, Coby, and Nami looking at them. He then looked at his commander, who was now unconscious, laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Marine: "So we got defeated by strawhat Luffy? Which means... " His face then lights up and he shouts.

Marine: "Hey! Guys! Axe Morgan was finally defeated! We are finally free! " All the marines smiles widely and threw their weapons aways 

Luffy sweatdrop and wtached them jumped on happines Nami was dumbfounded because the marines he thought were so loyal to their leader were now celebrating their leader's defeat. Coby was having a second thought on joining marines

Luffy and his friends leave them behind and go to the bar, which was owned by Rika's mom. Zoro ordered a plethora of foods as well as sake, whereas Luffy ordered a whiskey and five pieces of meat. Nami and Coby looked at them like they were monsters.

 Coby: "How is this even possible? How can they eat that much? " Nami just shook and ate the food that she ordered.

While they are eating, the marines show up and open the door, confusing Luffy and the others. Luffy suddenly knew why they were here, so he finished his food as fast as he could. Rika looks at the marines, worriedly fearing that his big bros will be captured.

Marines: "We heard that you are no longer a bounty hunter. Zoro, the piate hunter, and Luffy, the strawhat " Luffy didn't look at him and just sipped his drink and paced it on the counter. He looks at the marines coldly. The marines flinch, getting ready to fight, but they are dumbfounded when they see Luffy taking out a den den mushi.

*POROPOROPORO CATCHA!* (Lol)

? : " Hey! Luffy! Did you get into trouble already? " Luffy just sweat dropped and shook his head.

Luffy: "Well, Kinda... can you come here? There is a corrupt maine here his name was... what was his name again? Oh! Axe Morgan!" All of the people looing at him sweat dropped.

?: "Sure but I can't go there since I'm in the grandline but I know your gramps was in there so yeah I will send him there...what was the location again?" 

Luffy: "Shells town... and there is someone that wants to be a marine here. He will be my replacement, so... yeah, he was quite troublesome, but I'm sure he can manage it." Coby was sure that he was the one talking to Luffy, but he was confused about who was talking to Luffy.

?: "Sure...Luffy this is troublesome please don't cause too much trouble I'm done with this paper work." 

Luffy: "No promises wait for the newspaper to arrive!" Luffy hangs up before the man can even speak.

Now everyone was looking at him weirdly. He sweat dropped and he said, "What?" but everyone shook their head, saying, "Nothing." Luffy just shrugs and sips the remaining whisky in the glass.

Zoro: "Who was that old man you're talking to?" 

Luffy: "Oh that? It's Sengoku! He's a marine and he's strong too! I think he might be on par with my gramps! " They went silent for a moment, contemplating what they had heard.

"..."

All of them: "WHAT?????!!!!"

Luffy: "Huh? What are you guys shouting about?" 

Coby: "Luffy san! It's Sengoku! The fleet admiral! He was well respected in the marines! " Coby said he has stars in his eyes.

Luffy: "Oh you mean seagul ossan?" 

Marine: "Don't insult our fleet admiral!" They said with shark teeth.

Luffy: "Well we have to get out of here or I will get in trouble." Zoro nods 

Marine: "Hey! Isn't the kid with you? " He said, pointing at Coby. Coby was nervous that his dream might be crushed. 

Luffy: "That kid? No, he was just a coward anyway. I don't like cowards like him, "he said, pointing at Coby. Coby was fuming in anger and charged at Luffy.

Coby: "I'm not a coward! I am not weak! " He threw a punch at Luffy, but Luffy just flicked his forehead, sending him flying a few meters. 

Luffy: "See? I will abandon you here... marines that's the proof that he is not with us we will leave now." The marine nods dumbly.

Marines: "O-okay? You may leave. " With that, Nami and Zoro follow Luffy to the shore and ride their boat to set sail. 

Coby: "Luffy san... thank you" Coby lets out a single tear before wiping them away and stands up to catch up with Luffy so he can say his thanks and goodbye properly.

Once he arrives at the shore he saw Luffy and his two crew members already setting sail. The marines are watching them leave. He took a deep breath and shouted,

Coby: "Luffy san! Thank you for everything! I promise! I will be a great marine, "he said, waving at Luffy and the others. Luffy smile sofly and waves back.

Marine: "MEN! Let's offer our salute to our hero! Since he was a pirate, We will not eat for one week! "

"YES SIR!" They all saluted, including Coby, watching Luffy and his crew leave until they were nowhere to be seen.