5

Luffy comes before Bluejam kills Ace. Bluejam is a bit dizzy because of the conquerors' haki that Luffy uses. He was planning on the tree house that they were supposed to build later, but his instinc and observation haki detencts that something was wrong, so he rushed to where Sabo and Ace were and saw Bluejam about to kill Ace.

 He was planning on the tree house that they were supposed to build later, but his instinc and observation haki detencts that something was wrong, so he rushed to where Sabo and Ace were and saw Bluejam about to kill Ace

Luffy: What on earth do you think you're doing to my brother, Bluejam?!

Bluejam: You brat! What trick did you do?!

Luffy: It has nothing to do with you. Now let go of my brother, and I will let you live.

Bluejam grins maniacally at Luffy. Luffy's eyes widened when he saw what Bluejam was about to do.

Bluejam: What if I don't?

Bluejam aimed a gun at Ace's head and immediately pulled the trigger. Bluejam was surprised when he saw Luffy move the pistol for the bulletnot to hit Ace.

Bluejam: How are you so fast?!

Luffy: Shut up! Gumu Gomu No! Gatling gun!

Luffy uses his special move "gomu gami no gatling gun" on Bluejam

Luffy uses his special move "gomu gami no gatling gun" on Bluejam. Luffy has no mercy for Bluejam, and he does not stop until he is unconscious. After that, Luffy looks at Ace with a worried face. He picks him up and uses Soru to go to Dadan's hideout. He decided to think about Sabo later because Ace is in serious condition.

Luffy arrives, and he sees Makino and Mayor Woop waiting for them. He immediately runs towards them to ask for help.

Luffy: Makino San! Help! Ace is losing too much blood!

Makino looked at him and her eyes widened in shock when she saw Luffy carrying Ace all bloodied and bruised. His face was so beat up

Makino: Bring him inside, Luffy! I'm going to treat him!

Luffy doesn't hesitate and just runs inside the house, ignoring Dadan and the family. He is so scared that he thinks that it is too late to save Ace.

Luffy: Is he going to be okay? Please save him!

Makino: I'll try my best.

Dadan walks towards Luffy to ask him what happened.

Dadan: Luffy, who did this? What happened?!

Luffy explains to her what happened, and all of the Dadan badits gasp because Luffy tells them that Bluejam is the one who did this and Sabo is missing.

Luffy: Please look after Ace. I'm going to find Sabo. Don't let him follow me.

Makino: Wait, Luffy! It's too dangerous!

Makino tries to convince Luffy to stay, but it's too late because Luffy has already used soru to go to Grey Terminal and find Sabo. He has a hunch that Sabo's parents are the ones who caused this, so the only way to find Sabo is to enter the Goa Kingdom. Luffy can sneak up to Goa kingdom freely because he is fast and he studies the place, so he knows where to go.

Luffy arrives at the entrance of the Goa Kingdom and immediately uses Soru to enter the kingdom when the guards are not paying any attention. He rushes to where Sabo usually lives and finds the second floor of the house has a baricade. He climbed up the wall and saw Sabo all alone in a single room with so many books.

Luffy: Psst, Sabo!

Luffy stated this quietly because he did not want to cause too much attention. Sabo didn't hear him, so he knocked on the window for Sabo to notice.

Sabo finally noticed Luffy outside their window. He already knows that Luffy is capable of sneaking inside the kingdom, so he is waiting for Luffy to get him.

Luffy: Sabo I heard your parents have a meeting, so you are free to go! I will knock the guards using the conquerors' haki!

Sabo: Okay! I am counting on you!

Sabo runs to his door and knocks it. The door opens, revealing two guards guarding Sabo's room. After the guards reveal themselves, Luffy immediately uses conquerors' haki to knock both of them down.

Luffy gives a thumbs-up, telling Sabo that he is finally free. Sabo just gets his hat and runs out of their house. When Sabo notices Luffy waiting in the bush, he rushes towards him in order to escape together.

Luffy: Sabo I'm glad you're okay! But we need to escape now.

Sabo: You are the best little brother in the world!

Luffy just laughed in response, and they started to escape the Goa Kingdom. While they were in the middle of running, they heard a guy saying that the Grey Terminal was going to be destroyed by burning it and the people in it. Luffy and Sabo turned pale when they heard it, and they immediately ran as fast as they could because it's almost night time.

Luffy: Sabo, we need to inform the people in Grey Terminal because if we don't, then all of the people in there are going to die!

Sabo: I know, but how are we going to get out of here?! The walls are too high, and we can't just fly up there.

Luffy: Who said I couldn't fly? Everything is possible.

Sabo realized what Luffy meant and he went pale, imagining how it would turn out to be.

Sabo: I don't think that's a great idea.

Luffy: Come on, we have been practicing the gomu gomu no rocketo for months. I'm sure we can pull this off!

Sabo: But... but

They were interrupted when the guards began shouting at them.

Luffy: Shishishi, let's go, Sabo!

Sabo: Wait, Luffy!

Luffy didn't listen and just wrapped his arms around Sabo's waist, while his other arm stretched and grabbed on to the top of the wall.

Luffy: Here's a shot at nothing...Gomu gomu no! Rocketo!

Sabo screams like a little girl seeing a cockroach. Luffy just laughs at him and enjoys flying.

Luffy: This is so much fun! I will try it again with Ace!

Sabo: I DON'T WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN!

Luffy uses gomu gomu no fusen for soft landings. When they land, Luffy just laughs while Sabo's eyes are spinning.

 Luffy: Let's go, Sabo! We have to inform them!

Sabo: Okay! Just wait! I am a little dizzy!

???: Don't worry, young ones, we got this.

Luffy and Sabo look at him. Luffuy's eyes widened when he saw who it was.

Luffy: F-FATHER?!