Surprise!

"There you are, my love."
Steven stood out on the beach dressed very charmingly, wearing a white button down shirt and black jeans. His arms were open, welcoming you in for a hug. You immediately smiled, a rose color dusting your cheeks as you walked into his arms. He enclosed you into the hug, placing his head on top of yours. You closed your eyes and nuzzled into him. He chuckled, "Comfortable there?"

You laughed along with him, looking back up at him with a cheeky smile on your face, your eyes almost glimmering in his eyes. Before you could answer his remark, he trapped you in a kiss. His arms moved, one to the back of your head and the other stayed on your back, as yours moved to hold on to the back of his neck. "You know, you're a really good-mph!" you tried to tease him but he caught your lips again. You gave in and melted into the kiss. Steven then turned you around, dipping you down and continuing to kiss you, every now and then separating to breathe. You smiled and stood back up after some time, ruffling his hair and pulling away. "Well isn't someone feeling romantic tonight?" you asked him, as he continued to hold you in his arms, peppering your face with small pecks." You eventually got him to stop and be serious for a moment. "W-what's the occasion? Why did you ask me to meet you here?" you asked, flustered from the moment you just shared with your boyfriend.

Steven smiled, grasping your hand and pulling you gently along with him as he started walking. "C'mon, I want to show you something." You followed along, awaiting what he had in store.

You two began to walk along the edge of the shore, staying in a comfortable silence as you gazed upon the horizon of the water and the sun setting. Steven then led you to a small, secluded area near the end of the beach. As you began to approach, you noticed small tea light candles dotting the sand. Steven stopped where they started and you looked back at him, a curious expression on your face. He gestured towards the path, signaling you to go ahead of him. You smiled and followed the path, only yo be met with the most gorgeous picnic setup you have ever seen. A pink blanket was laid out over the sand, and on it were small (f/c) roses, your favorite dinner, and even a few sweets.

You gasped in excitement as you looked at all of it, soon feeling a hand on your shoulder. "Do you like it?" you heard Steven ask behind you.

"Like it? Steven, I love it!" you turned around and hugged him. "This is beautiful! Thank you!"

Steven smiled, leading you to the blanket. "I'm glad you like it, Connie helped me sort most of it out and figured you would like this. I wanted to do something special for you. You deserve it." You smiled and leaned on his shoulder as you both sat there for a minute, enjoying each other's company for a bit before eating.

The food was delectable, and you couldn't stop thanking Steven for all of it. This was the best surprise. As you finished eating, you looked back out at the small portion of beach in front of you, the water fading in and out. Glancing back at Steven, you noticed his face grow the slightest bit red as he began to pull out his phone. "Would you, want to...dance?" he asked you. He was so adorable.

"Of course I would, love!" you said sweetly, standing up and offering him your hand. He accepted it and stood up, dropping his phone into the sand as a song began to play from it.

(I love this song and find it very beautiful, just thought it would be very sweet. Feel free to pick any song you choose! <3 )

As the melody began to fill the air, you both swayed back and forth, falling into a traditional slow dance. It felt almost magical. The sky, the sea, the sound of the waves, the wind blowing around you, your boyfriend in front of you. It was perfect. You closed your eyes, a natural smile adorning your features as you spun around slowly, Steven catching you in his chest. That "magical feeling" suddenly didn't seem like just a feeling anymore. Literally. Actual magic. You felt a warm glow engulf the two of you as the music reached its peak. Things then, felt blurry. You felt yourself falling, then your vision went dark.

After a bit, you began to wake up, rubbing your eyes. Everything felt...dizzy. "Steven?" you called out to your boyfriend, immediately noticing your voice didn't sound right. Did you catch a cold and pass out? What was happening?

"(Y/N)?"

Why did Steven have the same voice? Blinking a couple times, you shakily stood up. You were...taller? Slowly looking down, your shoes weren't there. You reached for your hair. It didn't feel the same. What was going on? Steven immediately felt your nervousness and confusion, it mirroring his until he realized something, something exciting.

"(Y/N)...WE FUSED!!!"

Steven...or the both of you exclaimed.

(A/N)
HEY SO IM NOT DEAD...AGAIN!!
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!
I actually got a chapter out before 2022, just as promised! I'm sorry these are taking me forever to publish! I've barely had any free time this semester, and in the time I do have, I haven't found any inspiration or motivation to write! Hopefully since things have slowed down a ton, I'll be able to start posting again (I say this every time i swear but i'm trying my very hardest and i hope you all understand)

Anyways, you fused! I know a lot of you have been waiting for this chapter for a really long time! I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be! I'll try to start posting monthly again like I used to do, so I can keep you all updated! Love you all and have a happy 2022!!

Until next chapter...
~<3 xfandomxgirlx