Cute

You and Steven walked down to the kitchen like little kids, your hands clasped and swinging back and forth. You were both relieved to have finally let out your feelings. It was a huge weight lifted off both of your shoulders. You arrived at the kitchen and both started digging through the cabinets trying to find something to eat. "I don't think we're gonna find anything," you laughed as Steven was almost completely inside the fridge. He sighed in defeat. 

"You're right. Should we go in town and grab something?" he asked as he made his way out of the fridge. You nodded and started to go towards your big pile of bags. You grabbed some clothes and started going upstairs. "Hey! Where are you going?" Steven said with an over-exaggerated pout on his face.

"Just upstairs to change. I'll be back," you said as you made your way up. You looked in the mirror and got changed. You had picked out a pair of jeans and a white sweatshirt with (f/c) flowers around the collar. You did you hair in your favorite style and headed downstairs. "Okay, ready!"

Steven smirked as he saw you come downstairs. "Beautiful, as always," he said grabbing your hand. A blush spread on your cheeks, but you ignored it. Steven started leading you out the house. You quickly grabbed your purse as you two bolted off to the one and only Big Donut. You smiled taking in the scenery. It seemed to be a really nice day out. You only got to look around for a little bit though, because of how quickly you arrived at the Big Donut. You both walked in, Steven still holding your hand and you smiled.

"Hi Lars!" You exclaimed as you pulled Steven to the counter. You heard him chuckle behind you and turned around only to ruffle his hair. Lars's mouth formed into a smirk and he raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, that was quick," he said, causing Steven to glare at him, which only made Lars laugh. "What can I get for ya?" You scanned over your options, stroking your chin. 

"Can I get another one of those chocolate ones?"

"Of course," Lars said, grabbing one and ringing it up. "And Steven?" 

"I'll have the usual," he said, going for his wallet with a smile. You quickly stopped him.

"Wait, Steven! You've got something in your teeth," you said with a giggle. He stopped and moved his tongue around before smiling again. You couldn't help but blush a little at his cute smile.

"Did I get it?" Steven asked with his smile still shining. 

You shook your head. "Nope! You might wanna go look in a mirror or something to get it. 

"You know, you could just-" Steven began with a smirk before you pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Ugh gross! Really Steven? Just go fix it in the bathroom!" you huffed, walking back to the counter. 

"I was just messing with you," Steven laughed before going in the bathroom.

"Sure you were," you grumbled.

"I HEARD THAT!" you heard him shout through the wall. You laughed and pulled your wallet out.

"There wasn't actually anything in his teeth, right?" Lars whispered as you handed him the payment. You shook your head and laughed. "Smooth one (Y/N)," he chuckled handing you the bag. 

"Thanks Lars. I'm probably gonna just eat these outside with him, just don't tell him I paid," you quietly laughed as you headed outside.

"No problem. Your secret's safe with me," Lars winked as you exited the establishment. Steven emerged from the bathroom.

"Hey, (Y/N)? I think you're seeing things. There's nothing in my- oh," Steven said, noticing you were outside. He sighed.

"So, you finally got your girl?" Lars asked, startling him.