Chapter 3: Ready?... FIGHT!

"Use this as a learning lesson. You're about to witness the strength of students who stand at the top of U.A. Now... begin!"

Mirio and Akano stood there with a smile on their faces. Izuku was prepared to move forward to attack, but Akano was already anticipating what was to come. As Izuku leaped into the air to attack, he was taken aback by Akano suddenly appearing in front of him.
"You can't let yourself be so obvious, Izzy!"
Swinging his right fist towards Izuku's stomach, the sudden strike sent Izuku flying backward toward his classmates.

"Midoriya!" Some of his classmates yelled before noticing Akano charging in.
"Let's see whose next?!"
In a rush, Akano started swinging at a few students, but Kirishima took the hits that halted Akano in his place. However, with their quick thinking, Sero shot his tape towards Akano's arms to try and restrain him.
"Hmm? Well, this was unexpected-" Suddenly, he felt a fist hitting him in the stomach by Kirishima.
"Red Gauntlet!"
This took Akano by surprise as Sero then shot more tape and completely trapped him.
"Well, this is no fun!"
Akano said as he was shaking around to break free, but was quickly attacked by Sato with a flurry of punches. This made Akano drop to the floor, leaving everyone excited that they took down one of the top-ranking students.

"Alright! That's one down haha!"
"He really had us scared there. Hey Deku, are you ok?"
Uraraka asked as their fellow broccoli boy got up and brushed himself off.
"Yeah, I'm ok. I was kind of surprised that Akano would just leap at us like that without a plan." As Izuku turned to Mirio, who was still standing with a big smile on his face.
"Now then..." as Izuku started charging up, he got in his stance ready to now take down Mirio. As Izuku launched himself to attack Mirio... something... unusual happened.

"Ahhh! His clothes!"As expected of Mirio

As expected of Mirio... his quirk activated leaving all of the clothes on him to fall off.
"Oh whoops sorry, I didn't realize that would happen."
This moment gave Izuku hope of catching Mirio off guard. The moment Mirio's clothes fell off and left him wide open to a strike. As Izuku swung his foot to Mirio's face with his charged-up one for all strike. However... his foot phased right through Mirio. Izuku started sliding on the ground still left in shock from what just happened.

 Izuku started sliding on the ground still left in shock from what just happened