Chapter 13: Curator - Origins

The fight was over. All of the other beast men were eventually taken out by the rest of the Elemental Guardians with the help of the Flaming Sidekickers. Though... Akano was falling out of the sky after his final attack. It seems like he finally hit his breaking point and passed out entirely. Before he crashed into the ground, he was rescued by Yami who took the shape of darkness and used his own shadow to quickly catch speed towards one of the debris to repel himself upwards into the air, grabbing Akano before hitting the floor.
"Gotcha kid! Are you alright?!"
Akano didn't respond. His eyes were closed as his hair changed back to it's original color, and the energy that was flowing out of his body disappeared. Yami sighed in relief as he still felt Akano's heart beating for the most part so there was still hope.
As Yami put his finger on his ear piece with a smile on his face.

"Guardians... the mission was successful. Akano is out of harm's way. Clear out the remaining Beast men... I'm going to get Akano to a hospital as soon as possible."
"Roger that! This is Aina, we also got Curator secured and awaiting the police to take him in."
Yami looked at the unconscious Akano before he spoke.
"Well kid... despite being young... you proved to me that you had it in you. I won't repeat myself but just know that I accept you as a true hero."
He used his ability to submerge both himself and Akano into darkness as they moved out of the zoo.

The events in Narukami City finally subsided, the atmosphere was clearing up and the peace was finally in arms reach. The evil of the Wild Villains was stopped thanks to Narukami's Elemental Guardians and the assistance of the Flaming Sidekicks. Furthermore, Akano made it to the hospital and was getting treatment. Burnin and the rest of the Flaming Sidekickers reported back to Endeavor about the investigation and updated him about Akano's role and condition. Endeavor responded that he would be getting a transport vehicle to help transfer Akano back home so that Aizawa and friends could be with him too.

The Flaming Sidekickers were given thanks by the Elemental Guardians for their help in the investigation as well as additional connections to them in case they would ever need their help. The citizens of Narukami City also gave praise to the heroes, even though Akano wasn't able to attend the ceremony, he was still visited and was given flowers as thank you for helping. The Police arrived on the scene and arrested Curator. As they were taking him away, Curator was defeated but more exhausted than ever. Before he was put into the cop car, one of the detective spoke up.
"I-Isana? Isana Mizuki? Is that you?"
Curator's eyes widened in shock. That name... he hasn't heard that name in years. Which was odd because... that was his name.
"Isana it's me... Shiina."

"Shiina Endoabe."

•••••

•••••

[About 15 years ago...]
At a High School In Japan...