𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

.

.

Angel stood stiffly behind the large, green-scaled gator that loomed in front of her. He wasn't that tall per say, and it wasn't his height that worried her, it was his intensity.

His metal plating rumbled with each growl he released. She pressed a hand to his back in some way to calm him down. He didn't care. "Why did you touch her, you cochon?"

The man before them swallowed nervously and looked around. A quiet whimper left his lips as Monty took a step forward. "I won't ask again." The guy looked like he was about to shit bricks. He tried everything not to look at the massive hunk of metal and instead the luminescent lighting around him. He didn't know Monty saw the whole encounter, he thought he was away from any cameras and people. The tunnels were dark and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to drag the girl over there.

Monty was so close to the guy, they were practically touching. His teeth were bared in a snarl and his fans within were whirring. He didn't say a word, gaining impatient as time ticked on. Angel didn't say anything either. Freddy stood by her side in silent support. He was on Monty's side in this one.

She grimaced at the touch of multiple forming bruises on her forearm that were still tender. Angel couldn't help but softly run her hand over them in a soothing matter despite the discomfort. Monty was livid when he saw this mediocre mechanic pressuring his sweetheart, his amour.

"Please! Please stop! Y-you're hurting me."

"I just wanna keep you close...but you keep pushing me away!"

"Ow!"

Monty's eyes glowed a horrifyingly bright red and he made such unsettling sounds that reverberated throughout the darkened tunnel. It sent chills down her spine when his maw was closing in on his throat. "Okay! I-I wanted Angel to love me like I have loved her all these weeks. It's just so stupid to see she's dating some hunk of junk robot. Im obviously the bet-ack!" As quick as it came, it was over.

In shock, the man crippled. Monty's hand wrapped around the sinner's neck, claws finding purchase in his flesh. "Leave and don't ever come back or else I will kill you." He nodded feverishly and stuttered as he constantly tripped trying to escape, "Yes s-sir...n-nev-never come back."

Monty and Freddy watched as he scampered down the unlit tunnel, no doubt falling along the way, until they couldn't sense him anymore. Their attention was brought back to Angel. A shaken mess. Her arms were wrapped around herself and she was blinking back tears that were already falling down her flushed cheeks. Tight curls of her hair that was once in a pony tail, were frizzy and some strands clung to the saltiness staining her skin.

"Oh baby...come here." The gator mumbled softly. Angel hiccupped and as soon as she met her other half, she sobbed. The pain and the fear mixed with crumpling anxiety released in the form of tears and heavy breaths. She clung to his middle half like she would be taken away again.

He stole a quick glance up and noticed Freddy was gone, checking the cameras throughout his mainframe, the bear had personally escorted the asshole out of the building. The sound of his cooling fans lulled Angel into a soft hiccupping stupor-only a few sighs leaving her lips. The gator continued to rub her back soothingly. He didn't want to keep standing here in this tunnel but he needed to calm his girl first. He tried not to go overboard around Angel (whether she was in danger or not), she was mostly timid and soft spoken, which pulled him to her even more. A somewhat stark difference.

Monty lets out a soft grumble that makes Angel lift her head. The sight makes his robotic heart clench. "Hey lets go back to my room, how does that sound?" All she does is nod before she is swept off her feet and her head lolls to the side to rest against cool metal.

He begins to hum, then. A sweet melodic sound known by both. The muscles in her body slowly relaxing, the worry and anxiety melting from such a tight and overwhelming situation. And soon enough, she is lulled into a sleepy and dazed state-only focus being on the tune and which note will come next. Such a familiar and calming song... sleep overcomes her.

As the song finishes, he finds himself staring at his angel's sleeping face. A kiss is pressed to her forehead. He's glad she is his and he is hers.

.

.

Word Count: 779 Words

Cochon (Ko-Shon) is Creole/French for pig! Its basically an insult commonly used towards men, women sometimes too.

Proof Read: 1/11/22 2:05am est