𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

.

.
The Pizza Plex was closed today, much to Angel's surprise but it was forecasted a huge storm was rolling in and it was best for patrons to stay at home. Not the staff though. Of course not. Angel as well as Vanessa, were called in just as tiny droplets of water began to fall.

"C'mon! Before I leave you out here!" Vanessa grumbled. Angel quickly closed her car door and jogged over to the blond guard who held open one of the heavy metal doors. "Sorry." Vanessa sneered before making her way to Monty Golf.

Angel, instead, headed towards Rockstar Row. It had been awhile since they had a proper looking over, might as well as get it done while there are no screaming and pushing customers. It was in its usual darkened state with the neon signs alight and artifacts and props lit up to draw more attention.

She could see Chica wasn't in her room so now she had more ground to travel off looking for her when she was done with the other three. She decided to go to Roxy first, surprisingly, she didn't take that long despite 'she wanted to look her best'. "Heya Rox', how are you today?"

Roxanne chilled on her sofa picking at her colored claws. She didn't even look up to address that Angel popped in. "Great as always! Comes with being the best, you know?" Angel nodded and pursed her lips. She knew. Everyone knew. She got to work then. Asking Roxy to move into various positions in order for Angel to reach the places she needed to.

There were small hand-sized containers of paint specifically for the animatronics to use in a small box under Roxy's vanity that Angel pulled out and asked the wolf animatronic to sit down. She didn't need a drastic touch up, but she would look much better with one.

"And you're all done! Looking gorgeous as always." Angel gave her a small smile and put the contents and materials she used back in their place before exiting the room. Atleast Roxy didn't give her much trouble, but neither did Freddy when it came to it.

He was in his room, of course following protocol. There was a shelf of his merchandise that he seemed to be reorganizing. It was cute, really. His little ears wiggled with each of his heavy steps, carefully putting it in from largest to smallest and from what item category it belonged in.

She knocked politely instead of barging in per she usually does to the others. Freddy has a different kind of respect, but then again they all do in different ways. A cheery "Come in!" sounded from the other side and Angel swiped her badge across the sensor and entered.

"I love the layout. Very neat." Freddy gave a chuckle and stood back after placing down a small golden Freddy plush. "Well thank you, Angel. What brings you in?" Angel held up her small tub that held tools and the wise that each animatronic usually needed. "Since its a day off and all, figured I'd try and take my time with you guys instead of being pushed into a schedule."

Freddy knew the drill and cooperated remarkably. Angel shined him with a gloss and a microfiber rag after she touched up with the correct shade of blue paint to his face and lightning bolt. She put everything back and stood with a stumble.

"Are you alright?" Freddy asked. He set a hand on Angel's shoulder as to steady her. "Y-yes! Im good, just go off balance sometimes." Freddy shook his head and told her to be careful. Always quite the father figure. He made sure to get her safely out the door before waving goodbye.

Before she went to go bother Monty, she felt as if she had to flatten her clothes and redo the bandana in her hair first. "What even am I doing? Im bound to get messy around a hot-head like that." She didn't knock on his door either. She was one of the few that was 'allowed' to come in.

"Mont' uh..w-where are you?" She took a step inside and the lights were off, even his neon sign. Seemed he was gone too. Him and Chica both. They knew to be in their rooms at this time but Angel knows Monty barely gives a fuck and Chica is so whimsed in her mind, she probably forgot. It was really pointless to go looking for them but she had a job to do.

Atleast she didn't have to multitask by watching the cameras and on the look out for the two. Before she exited Rockstar Row, she guessed asking Roxy where they might be wouldn't hurt. But...Roxy wasn't in her room either. Odd.

"This is troublesome. I don't want to bother Freddy unless I have to. He barely gets any time to himself."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

Angel sat and leaned against the wall. Those three were nowhere! Not at their games or the cafeteria or even Bonnie Bowl. She really wanted to give up and check off on her list that they were somewhere else but she would check their room one last time.

Nope! Still not in their respective rooms. Looks like she would have to ask Freddy to contact them and possibly see where they were located. She knocked in a manner that was loud enough to be heard over the talking that was going on inside. Maybe it was one of the bots, but she couldn't pinpoint whose voice it was.

The voices went quiet and the door slid open. Freddy stood tall in the door way, mostly blocking the view to the inside of his room. "Hey there, Superstar! Do you need anything?"

Angel hesitated and tried to see around the large figure. "Uh..yes...I can't find Monty or Chica anywhere and maintenance on those two need to be completed." Freddy hummed in thought. And a small movement of what looked like a shoe caught her attention.

"Who is that?" She asked, pointing to the shoe that had a human leg connected to it, 'hiding' off to the side. A big sigh came from the bear before he stepped away.

There was supposed to be no children or adults here that weren't official S.T.A.F.F. to the Plex. So why was there a little kid here? Angel looked at the animatronic who looked as confused as she was. "This is Gregory. He was hiding in my stomach hatch while I was charging." What??

The kid looked anywhere but the caramel skinned woman infront of him. He scuffled his shoe back and forth on the carpeting in nervousness, no doubt. "You know that's super dangerous right? Freddy is gentle on the outside but the inside of him could have you crushed and twisted. Not fun."

She continued, Freddy letting her now through the door. "Wanna tell me how you got in here? You won't be in trouble, I promise."

Gregory looked at her finally, his golden-brown eyes lit up. "I...just snuck in. Someone left the door open on the side of the building. But listen! I don't know who she is but she is trying to get me. I know she is. But Freddy won't believe me." Yeesh, Vanessa no doubt. She would probably give him a few dings before she sent him off to his parents. 'All in good conscience' she'd say.

"Well I believe you." Sorry Freddy. "Im gonna try and get you out of here okay?"

Angel thought he was just the cutest. She could see he was irritated with the situation though. She wondered how long he had been here judging by the slight grime on his face and skin. His clothes looked pretty clean surprisingly.

"Let's get him to the front entrance, Angel. I have no connection to the others, it would seem im unconnected from the system."

Gregory nodded frantically and began looking around. "See? She cut you off. She is not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

Before you three decided to travel across half the Plex to the front gate, Freddy thought it would be a good idea to make a plan first. The tunnels that ran under the plex were the safest option and much faster. He would carry Gregory while Angel tried her best to scope out for them. They looked out into the hallway before Freddy began his way to the red doors that would lead the two of them under the mall.

While they went and watching the door slam closed, Angel stood there blank-minded. It wasn't the smartest to do with the predicament she was now involved in but she needed a minute to think everything through.

'I hope everyone is okay...I've got a bad feeling about all of this.'

.

.

Word Count: 1474