𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

.

.

Angel was told to stay home for a week just to get her nerves together, per Vanessa who eventually found out. She didn't want to stay home for that long but she didn't want to go against Vanessa.

Angel spent many hours of many of the days just watching Netflix, drinking her tea, and going on random walks. She was bored to say the least. She missed her friends at the Pizza Plex...and she definitely couldn't stop thinking about Monty. Angel agreed she was ill in the head because WHO gains feelings for a robot? Other than weird creeps.

He was so kind to her, rough around the edges, but kind and took notice of how she was feeling. Just like Freddy. But she saw Freddy more so as a older brother figure, not someone she could be with, besides, he was with Bonnie...

She sighed as she put the dishes away. Tomorrow she could return to the Plex. She was excited but also kinda nervous and she didn't know why. Once the kitchen was clean, she returned to her room and mozied under the covers. Tomorrow...

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

"You had one job and you blew it! All because she was CRYING?" Moon rolled his eyes. He wasn't sorry at all. Kids that cried and whined annoyed him more than Sun and that was really saying something.

"Yeah, well sorry. I wasn't trying to hear all of that. Why are we even after her again?" Vanessa groaned and ran her hand down her face. "Because we couldn't get Gregory and Mr.Afton needs more remnant so he can become younger! He is just skeleton trapped in that nasty suit and needs that purity from her soul so he can hopefully gain some of his body back," She spun around and walked out the door. "His theory not mine. But if Moon can't do it then I'll have to go to someone else."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

Angel burst through the doors and slid her badge into a slot for clocking in. She was excited to be back! A whole week without the quirky formulated group was torture. Firstly, she made her way to Mr. Garcia's office and let him know she was back, he left quickly as always. And made her way to Rockstar Row where hopefully they were all at.

Turns out, none of them were in their rooms. Or at any of their games. She walked back down to the main floor and saw they were all sitting on the edge of the stage. The holograms were off so of course her attention wasn't directed there.

She walked up to them, nearly getting banged in the head by a security bot spinning around. Freddy and Chica were talking about something pretty important because they didn't even notice her. But Roxy and Monty did.

"You lil' shortstack, where have you been?" Roxy took it upon herself to bring Angel into a bone-crushing hug. "You were gone for a week! I know you are stronger than that." She set her down and placed her hands on her hips.

"Vanessa gave me a week off, though I really only needed a day or two. Sorry if I worried you Rox'." Roxy waved her off. "Yeah yeah, you never worry me. Where'd you get that idea?"

Monty cleared his throat and gave Roxy a look and she took it upon herself to glare back and walk off. He approached with a smile and leaned down enough so Angel could hug him too. He missed her dearly and that whole week was nearly torture for him. It was getting to Roxy as well.

Freddy and Chica eventually came over and explained what they were all up to. They were all getting a few different upgrades soon and a new array of songs picked out by various children. The stage was a place all four of them would discuss things instead of their rooms, way too small to fit the group.

Angel engaged in conversation with a few of them, letting them know what she did over her unnecessary break and how her health was now. Monty led her back to his room so they could catch up more and she promised Freddy and the others that she would come check on them soon. She couldn't stay with Monty too long, she was at work and did have a job to do.

*cue obnoxious heavy breathing*

He peeked around the corner from the elevator and saw the group sitting on the edge of the stage, all acting carefree. Even the little lass was unsuspecting and toggled after the group. This might be easier than he thought. The only problem he might have would be with Freddy, but he could handle it. He wasn't a swashbuckling cap'n for nothing.

.

.

Word Count: 806

A/N: Apologies for the short chapter, have a bit of writer's block butttt with this newfound idea, I think I'll be back into the swing of things soon :)