𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

.

.
"Miss. Angel! Look! Freddy got the cake!"
Angel giggled at the child's excitement and turned to look at the oncoming Freddy who did, in fact, have the cake for tonight's party.

It was just a small ice cream one, not many kids showed, that was to be expected. This party ran pretty late-got the last times available. 

The few kids gathered around Freddy who gracefully placed the cake down and lit the number '7' candle with a lighter that appeared on the tip of his finger. Angel put her clipboard to the side after taking proper attendance and joined the table.

"Alright, Superstar! Are you ready for us to sing you happy birthday?" Freddy announced. A chorus of many 'yesses' and laughter followed. And so he began to sing, the children joining in.

Angel quickly took out her phone and captured the moment. The lighting was perfect and all focus was on the little boy who blew out his candle and smiled a big, goofy grin. The parents signed a waiver that allowed Fazbear Entertainment to hang up printed pictures of various children on their special day. It made the party rooms look much happier and child-friendly.

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

The party was soon over, and Angel waved goodbye to the parents and children as they left the building. Now it was time to wind-down and start the cleaning process. Usually, the S.T.A.F.F. bots helped but the ones for the upper level were out of commission at the moment, so she had to do this on her own.

She started with throwing the cake plastered plates in the trash as well as the disposable table cloth that had various holes in them from the children poking their fingers through. Disinfecting the table and seats came next, which didn't take long. Then the vacuuming was done. Taking a step back, she admired her handiwork, and moved to exit the room.

"Oof!" She didn't get far before she knocked into metal casing head first. "Oh my! Are you alright, Angel?" It was Freddy, of course it was Freddy.

Nodding, she grasped Freddy's hand and he helped pull her up. "Im okay. Gonna have a killer headache later, though." He gasped dramatically. "Oh, this is not good. I must take you to the first-aid station." Angel giggled and waved her hand passively.

"Freddy, I was figuratively speaking. Im really okay. Where were you?" His eyes light up in realization. "Mr. Garcia wants to see you in his office. He also wanted me to give you this." Then out of thin air, a level three security badge was handed to her.

Huh? Im not a security guard though. Her face twists in confusion but before could she ask, Freddy had already disappeared.

Angel sighed and placed the badge in her pocket before exiting the upper level by going down the escalator. What could boss man want? They didn't speak much, only when she was hired or when she had to take a week off for her grandmother's funeral. On the way there, she took in the size of the building which always left her in awe. It had three stories (probably more) and so much to do. Anything a child could think of-its in this building. What she didn't like much were the tunnels that ran through and under the building for staff to move in and out of to get to places quicker and the absolute abundance of flashy LED lights that gave her headaches when stared at too long.

The door to Mr. Garcia's office was slightly ajar and soft music could be heard playing from somewhere in the room. She tapped on the door and a raspy, "Come in." could be heard. She pushed the door open and was greeted to Mr. Garcia slouching in his office chair downing a piece of cake. She inwardly cringed.

"Ah, Angel, a pleasure to see you as always. Have a seat. Want some cake?" She passed. She hated sweets.

"So...what is this about? Why did I get a security badge? Did Vanessa lose hers?" The man shook his head and gulped down a swig of Fizzy Faz. "No no, she is a level seven not a three, we confiscate the old ones just so they aren't handed out to others who aren't permitted to have one." Angel nodded along. He continued, "I brought you in here to offer you a higher position! I know you love working with the little kids, but I say that you deserve a higher position and to make more money. You are now dubbed a level three night shift security guard, if you want to accept this position, anyways."

Really? That seemed lower than a party planner in her opinion. "How muc-" she was cut off. "How much is the pay? Twenty-five an hour...for your six hour shift. You and Vanessa will be in separate parts of the building, covering more ground this way."

She signed the papers that were handed to her and he quickly gave her a rundown of the basics. She would be patrolling: Main Stage, Food Court, Monty Golf, and Rockstar Row. More might be added later on. And would watch the security cameras through a tablet while roaming, making sure various doors are locked, animatronics are in their rooms- recharged if possible, and keep in contact with Vanessa through the FazWatch she would be given.

"All set to go! I will see you soon!" He tutted her out of the office and shut the door. The lights were going to turn off soon and the doors will be locked too. Quickly, she made her way to the front entrance and left. Today she didn't have time to tell anyone bye.

.

.

Word Count: 954 Words