𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

.

.

She received a text telling her not to come to work until 11:30pm and that's exactly what she did. At least it wasn't 6am, she hated getting up at the crack of dawn and trying her best to make it to work on time.

Angel walked in five minutes before her set time to be there and headed towards Mr. Garcia's office where she was directed to go. S.T.A.F.F. Bots had their little brooms and mops wandering about. She didn't see any of the animatronics out-probably in their rooms to charge. It was pretty quiet tonight.

Before she could even knock on the door, Mr. Garcia was on his way out. He opened the door swiftly and had his bag and jacket over his shoulder, a rushed kind of look in his eyes. "Oh Angel, I forgot I told you to come up here. I gotta go, but there is a flashlight on my desk fully charged as well as the mandated tablet and FazWatch. It will also tell you some tasks to complete-you don't have to finish them all in one night. Bye!" And with that he scampered down the hallway and out the back door.

"I-okay then.." She mumbled, exasperated by his quick outburst. I wonder what's got him in such a rush? Angel proceeded into the office and grabbed her various equipment she would need for the night. She then made her way to Rockstar Row, where she was to make sure they were in their rooms and charging if needed.

First stop, Chica's room. Angel knocked on the door and a shrill, "Who is it!" caused Angel to cringe. "Umm..it's me, Angel. I have to check your battery level, is that alright?" And the door opened in reply.

"Girl it is so nice to see you! What's with the get up? You a new guard or something?" Chica welcomed her into her room and she sat her tablet down and stood in front of the large chicken animatronic. "Yeah..boss promoted me. Said this was better than dealing with kids all day. Now, if you don't mind, can you turn around for me? I think your power level thingy is on the back of your neck, right?"

It was quiet for a few moments while Angel checked and recorded the power usage, which wasn't much. Chica would go to a recharge station before she drained completely out of battery. Quickly, she skimmed through the cameras and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Vanessa was here, yippee, but was headed towards the Daycare. Now that was a job that piqued Angel's interests, but Freddy warned her many times that Sun's other half would most definitely freak her out.

"Before you go, did you happen to bring any pizza with you?" Why does this girl always ask about pizza?? Angel shook her head and sadly smiled. Off to the next room...Roxy...eh she isn't too bad.

Angel knocked on her door and it opened quickly. "Hello Roxy! Just here to check your power usage. You don't mind do you?" Roxanne growled slightly and rolled her eyes, a notion that meant it was fine or whatever. Roxy stood in front of her vanity, playing with her hair, and softly whispering her mantras as she does whenever she needs another big ego boost.

"You are the best."

"Nothing but the best."

"They all love you...they all want to be you."

"You are everyone's favorite. Angel, am I your favorite?"

Angel paused and looked over Roxy's shoulder, taken aback. "Of course you are. You are super talented and um...easy to get along with!" She finished and ducked back behind her. Satisfied with the answer, Roxy smirked. "Of course I am." And she seemed to stand up straighter, her fluffy tail making little whooshes against Angel's leg.

"Well im all done here. You keep up with charging pretty nicely so I don't have to tell you what you already know." Roxy huffed and turned away, doing what she does best. Angel stopped once more to check the cameras but everything was still fine and dandy. Freddy already had his check up earlier, some sort of malfunction during the last show caused it to end early. She still wanted to make sure her friend was okay before heading to the gator's room.

He previously said before that Angel could come in anytime and that he trusted her, but sometimes she wants to give him privacy. "Hey Freddy-O, I gotta check your battery usage, is that okay?" The door opened and there he stood, looking quite down. "Hello there Angel! How is your first day going?" Angel hummed and let herself in moving to the sofa that adorned the room. "Come sit down big guy. Its been alright so far. Just checking everyone's battery charge."

Freddy stomped towards the sofa and sat down, making it bounce slightly. He turned away slightly so the panel on his neck was easier to reach. "That is good. I experienced a malfunction on stage earlier while you were not here. They set me to low power until maintenance takes a look at me tomorrow morning." Angel pouted in disbelief. His power was low, only forty percent (two bars). She leaned over and recorded that as well.

"Well...recharge every so often so you don't drain and lose complete power. I have to go check on Monty. Do you need anything?" Freddy shook his head and got up heading towards his back room. "No, angel, I am fine. Services have been complete."

.・。.・゜✭・..・。.・゜✭・.

After a quick break of running to the bathroom and grabbing a very expensive water bottle from a concession stand, Angel made her way to Monty's room. Hopefully he wasn't making a mess...or angry. The last time she saw Monty upset she left work early. It spooked her and reminded her that these 6'5" tons of metal could easily snap her in half with the wrong word or look. She trusted Freddy more than any of them, so she worried less about him ending her life, funny as it sounds.

She peeked in the show window that displayed his room to oncoming guests when he wasn't on stage doing a show. He sat on his torn up couch, tossing a cracked bowling ball in the air. He didn't look upset so she approached his door and let herself in.

"The fuc- oh, hey sugar. What you doin' here so late?" He was about to pounce-thinking it was that stuffy Fazbear. "Umm..big boss man appointed me as a security guard. He said I would get paid more than dealing with the kiddos," once she saw him place the ball down she strode over to sit beside him and continue, "Today I have to check everyone's power usage and document it. You are the last one."

Monty chuckled. "Best for last, eh?" A blush quickly arose and Angel waved her hands dismissively. "N-no! Nothing like that. Just...went in order of the rooms."

Angel completed her tasks for the night and now stood by the entrance with Vanessa not too far behind. The woman was talking to someone on the phone and she sounded annoyed-but when was she ever not annoyed? Angel worked here for nearly a year, and never ever felt how she did a measly hour ago.

Monty and her finished with the check up as quick as the others. He made sure to keep him self between eighty and one hundred, so he was in the green range as most of the others. They talked for awhile. First, about her life outside the Pizza Plex. She told him that she lived in a small apartment by herself and when she wasn't here working she was at home sleeping or playing video games. She also told him she had a cat whose name was Louis.

He was fascinated by her lifestyle and found it kinda cute when she would get embarrassed about a name he would call her or a joke. Monty hated being watched by tiny little snot nosed brats all the time and found that was where most of his anger stemmed from- hence his always trashed room.

Soon, it was time to leave and Angel promised she would hang out with him again tomorrow.

.

.

Word Count: 1457 Words

A/N: Im aware its a possibility Bonnie was decommissioned due to Monty, but in this story im not adding that in. Its not a fact yet, just a theory. Bonnie was the most hostile in many of the other games, so he could've attacked Monty first. Threw in a bowling ball not because of Bonnie Bowling but because Monty is one strong animatronic and would definitely toss a bowling ball in the air like it was nothing.